Meet my crazy neighbour

• Start date
  • Replies 374 Comments
  • Views 27,543 Views
Shut up Steve, don't start. Everyone is getting along just fine. This thread is about Matty's crazy neighbor, if you don't watch out, she might lorena bobbitt you!

All the male posters just crossed their legs after reading this.

Real fucking sick of this mayo situation
Rate this Entry
1 Comment
by stevek173 on 09-28-2011 at 08:08 PM (518 Views)
Just a fucked up situation. There is no fucking default. I cannot think of another item where the default is more unknown than a sandwich in America having or not having mayo. Obviously if you order fries ketchup won't be on them unless you ask. If you order a steak steak sauce won't be on it unless you ask. The sandwich is a guess though. I feel obliged to ask for no mayo since I don't want it, yet if I wanted mayo I'd also feel it was appropriate to ask for it. Yet here's what happens - when I ordered from 9th Street Deli the other day I specifically said no mayo. Then I called back because I forgot hot peppers and the girl says "we put mayo on your sandwich because you requested mayo". This was because unbeknownced to me THEIR default was no mayo, then I"m fucked for mentioning it. Next thing you know they have to make me a new sandwich because of the confusion. That's exactly how you get your food spit on. I mean wtf? WTF?!

Ima kill you all
I
:betplom:

Broad is hot. The fact shes batshit crazy and claims to hate the kok make her that much more desireable.

My uncle used to say- females under 16 are protected by law. Females over 45 are protected by nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things I should NOT say, but to hell with it. Here it is.

1. Set her up with Plommer
2. Send her a politely worded email to her work address asking her to stop yelling
3. Ask her if she has ever heard of Gamelive Forum
4. If you ever are around the house alone and you know she is home,(and are brave enough)... you should make some loud, un-holy noises and give her some of her own medicine. I used to like to place a speaker on the offending neighbour's wall and play some Slayer or GWAR some such thing.

Great post Matty. It is funny nowadays how much you can find out about people without too much hassle. I, too, will be looking for updates.

Not even an honorable mention. I must be losing my touch.

She looks real familiar to me. Ain't jokin' neither.

That Archie repost of an old bacon post was classic

I need to take a trip to Pennsylvania and hang out with Steve's

That shit made me :lmao:

The mayo blog post was funny and made me hungry for a Philly Cheese

:excellent:

He's goofy-looking alright.

Plommer have you ever encountered Bill Gates while strolling the streets looking for prostitutes?

Maybe she knows something we don't.

Always suspected that something was wrong with Dave Matthews for writing that terrible music. Maybe it was the AIDS all along.

No Marty never met gates.

As for mathews, he is a baseborn swine aids infector.

I guess I should try to record her next time she yells at no one.

It's a pretty chilling sound.

I guess I should try to record her next time she yells at no one.

It's a pretty chilling sound.

After you get a good recording yell down the hallway:
"Hey shut the fuck up down there, we got a baby here that needs quiet"