Meet my crazy neighbour

• Start date
  • Replies 374 Comments
  • Views 27,880 Views
Something Indian. I don't know these things.

Unreal. How'd you find her last name? I tried putting her pic in tineye.com and nothing came up.

Oh wow, had no idea you could now do a reverse image search on Google.

nm

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing her eat some feces.

Obviously.

The mayo blog reminded me of an issue I used to have with default-or-not-default cream in my coffee. Thinking about it now, the issue seems to have gone away. The world has adjusted to me and I haven't had to think about it in years. That's weird.

i have a much crazier neighbor who - very long story short - is about 70-75 years old, calls the cops all the time bc god told her to. She asks me for food and money every time she sees me, and leaves daily notes on my door asking for the same. I have explained that I do not exchange money with "friends" and that I have been unemployed and can't afford to feed her too. I have suggest meals on wheels and other non profit and government programs. But, it continues. One of these days I am afraid she will break in when I am not home and steal shit. My super is actually installing a better / new lock just in case.

Nice.

A previous crazy neighbour of mine would come home drunk most nights and stomp the floor/slam the doors to terrorize whoever lived downstairs. He didn't have any contact with the people downstairs, he just wanted to fuck with them. His stomping rampages escalated to the point where he was yelling death threats in broken English (for no reason, everyone in the building was French.)

I went into his place once, shortly after moving into the building. He was nothing but nice to me and he showed me his life's work - a big binder full of album covers for fictitious bands. He also played a mean blues harmonica.

We got him evicted after the death threats.

Talented fella. Shame about the crippling mental ailments.

Nice.

A previous crazy neighbour of mine would come home drunk most nights and stomp the floor/slam the doors to terrorize whoever lived downstairs. He didn't have any contact with the people downstairs, he just wanted to fuck with them. His stomping rampages escalated to the point where he was yelling death threats in broken English (for no reason, everyone in the building was French.)

I went into his place once, shortly after moving into the building. He was nothing but nice to me and he showed me his life's work - a big binder full of album covers for fictitious bands. He also played a mean blues harmonica.

We got him evicted after the death threats.

Talented fella. Shame about the crippling mental ailments.

how does that work?

He just made shit up. Cover art fiction. Most of his drawings looked like Pink Floyd bootlegs.

Matty, anything new with the crazy neighbor?

Nothing new to report. She yelled for about 30 seconds a couple nights ago, but it wasn't the all-out shrieking that we've all become accustomed to.

What is she saying when she is yelling?

The last time I could decipher what she said she was accusing someone of being a schizophrenic asshole.

:mrquincy:

Maybe she is yelling at herself in the mirror.

The last time I could decipher what she said she was accusing someone of being a schizophrenic asshole.

:mrquincy:

She's obviously been here, lurking.