Meet my crazy neighbour

• Start date
  • Replies 374 Comments
  • Views 27,946 Views
Oh dear. Poor woman.

This afternoon, she was waiting for the elevator, singing to the top of her lungs. Having never seen her face-to-face, I feigned an urgent need to take the garbage to the garbage chute, which meant I had to walk past her. So I get out of the apartment and as soon as she sees me, she literally ducks and runs around me as if I were an immediate threat to her. She said "excuse me" and pretended she needed to run back to her place. But as I was emptying the garbage, she came back in front of the elevator, which meant I had to walk past her once again. She once again ducked and circled around me, deathly afraid of my presence.

Couple seconds later, the elevator came but a guy was already in there. She said "it's okay, I'll take the next one." Then she resumed her obnoxiously loud singing.

That woman can't possibly function normally if she has to avoid half of humanity all the time.

Fok.

you should have grabbed a hair brush, stood some feet away from her and started singing with her into your hair brush!!!

I think "feigned an urgent need to take the garbage to the garbage chute" qualifies as creative writing. Good job Matty :up:

The fiance thinks I shouldn't put my nose in the crazy woman's affairs. But I am genuinely worried that she might blow a fuse and go violent, and we're her immediate neighbours.

But mostly, I'm worried that her illness is new enough that it has gone unchecked. Based on people's confused/bewildered reactions to her batshit crazy posts on Facebook, I'm not sure that she's getting the support she needs.

:dunno:

Is there any chance you can move to another unit or floor? This lady is certainly dealing with some mental issues. Be careful Machu.

The fiance thinks I shouldn't put my nose in the crazy woman's affairs. But I am genuinely worried that she might blow a fuse and go violent, and we're her immediate neighbours.

But mostly, I'm worried that her illness is new enough that it has gone unchecked. Based on people's confused/bewildered reactions to her batshit crazy posts on Facebook, I'm not sure that she's getting the support she needs.

:dunno:

Matty if she goes violent just knock her down using your superior male physicality.

Matty, are you saying you aren't strong enough to beat up a girl?

common.

Next thing you know you'll start to pee sitting down, pal.

Plom :bashing:

I'm not home all day. Babay and fiance and crazy neighbour are.

Babay is a boy.

If you have mentioned it I have forgotten ..does she appear to go to work?

Missed the last few posts here....oh my oh my....I don't even know what to say at this point.

Is there any chance you can move to another unit or floor? This lady is certainly dealing with some mental issues. Be careful Machu.

We could always do that, but that would be quite the hassle. Every unit is individually owned.

lol holy shit with all this

this is really bad you have my condolences

IAG
If you have mentioned it I have forgotten ..does she appear to go to work?

No, always home. Her LinkedIn says she's been working at the same place for 6 years, but that obviously means she was let go, or quit, sometime over that period.