May be moving to Toronto.

• Start date
  • Replies 233 Comments
  • Views 17,744 Views
Housing market is terrible. The last time I moved (from one unit to another in the same building), I put up a shitty ad and got 10 replies in as many minutes and the first visitor took the apartment. This time, I got 2 replies in a week, one from a guy who wanted a 3K incentive to take over the lease and another one who wanted to sublet cause he's got "no credit but a lot of cash", which I take it to mean that he's a drug dealer. Nice.

realtongue.gif

Or a runner for Giroux Brothers.

Shit, I could afford to keep the place as a pied-a-terre if I had access to the Giroux brothers' plays. Will call him back and ask.

Anyone ever sublet a place to a drug dealer or a gambler? Can you trust them when they swear that they're reliable people? :dunno::cougarbait:

pfft. Drug dealers and gamblers are always extremely reliable

Shit, I could afford to keep the place as a pied-a-terre if I had access to the Giroux brothers' plays. Will call him back and ask.

Anyone ever sublet a place to a drug dealer or a gambler? Can you trust them when they swear that they're reliable people? :dunno::cougarbait:

I rented a room from a drug dealer once. I never knew who would be in the apartment when I came home.

pfft. Drug dealers and gamblers are always extremely reliable

Actually, drug dealers yes.

Gamblers, not so much.

Is this for real. May have to move out of the ronto now. :banghead:

Is this for real. May have to move out of the ronto now. :banghead:

Dick. I hear that PuckOff is looking for a roomie. :mudcat:

puckoff said get the fuck out...didn't even hesitate. :sad:

Housing market is terrible. The last time I moved (from one unit to another in the same building), I put up a shitty ad and got 10 replies in as many minutes and the first visitor took the apartment. This time, I got 2 replies in a week, one from a guy who wanted a 3K incentive to take over the lease and another one who wanted to sublet cause he's got "no credit but a lot of cash", which I take it to mean that he's a drug dealer. Nice.

realtongue.gif

hello hello:reno: gambler here

check the drug dealers references.
no need to rent to nickle and dimers.

how much time you have left on that lease?

I renewed it back in Feb... starts June 1st and it ends in May 2011. :banghead:

Why did you renew so early?

The landlord is anal-retentive about it, they insist on signing renewals before the end of Feb. every year.

I may have found someone, couple of grad students who might even be willing to buy my furniture, which would be sweet. Laziness FTW.

When are you coming? In time for WC games?

I don't even know yet fiver, it's getting annoying. I've been unofficially "hired" for 2 months now, just waiting for Corporate Canada to stop picking its nose.

Fiver if you know anyone who's moving to Montreal I have a nice 1br apt. to give away.

FUck Matty stop being a homo, bail on that fucking lease. It is not up to you to fill vacancies.

Matty which one of the Big Five you gunna be working at?