May be moving to Toronto.

• Start date
  • Replies 233 Comments
  • Views 17,752 Views
:canada:......:moped:...................:matty:

Process has taken a lot of detours but I learned that it was a go an hour ago.

Gotta get my ass over there ASAP to find a place.

pope.gif

congrats

congrats matty! be careful of all those wacko torontians..they will eat you alive if you are not careful

Mathieu, if you have any difficulty with the English language while you are here just let me know pal, I'll try to help out.

Remember, locals pronounce it "Tronna" not "Tor-on-to"

Thanks pal. I'm not quite at the stage where I can decide on a specific pronunciation - it'll come out as a slightly different garbled mess every time.

Maybe that can get me a handicapped spot.

:canada:

Yes fiver. Fiver you may not be familiar with the red tape involved in firing people before hiring a new person in Corporate Canada. Fiver I may not be starting before late August now. But it's on. :spocht:

Congrats, Matt.

Welcome to Canada. :canada:

Matty, do you drink beer?

I'm no professional but I enjoy a good beer or six every once in a while. Do they have Borale in Canada Fiver?

Congrats, Matt.

Welcome to Canada. :canada:

Thank you sickler. I visited Canada last month and I like what you guys have done with the place. :canada:

Not sure... We drink Mill Street here. Brewed in Toronto.

Will be in TO from Tuesday to Friday next week if anyone from the area wants to meet up after work for some (very light) hooliganism or just to shoot the shit. Staying and working downtown, close to the TO Island airport.

About fucking time. :canadian:

A Fiver/Mattay meetup could be quite epic.

I don't bother mention Plommer, that pussy.

I'M SCARED TO MEET POSTERS! OH NO!!

Plommer is racist. :robynballs::matty:

gl matty, safe travels

:niggacrew:

A Fiver/Mattay meetup could be quite epic.

I don't bother mention Plommer, that pussy.

I'M SCARED TO MEET POSTERS! OH NO!!

Bread, really, you are afraid of this?

Who knew?

You are not moving here, you are visiting here.

Setting up the Sept. 1st move Fiver. Will sign contracts, work some and speed-shop apartments next week.

Let's hit your Gay Village Fiver, I'm gonna show these queens how it's done. :nigerian:

I have no idea what I'm talking about. :dunno: