May be moving to Toronto.

• Start date
  • Replies 233 Comments
  • Views 17,556 Views
0-4! Buy a Maple Leafs jersey as soon as you arrive in town and start a new tradition with a winner!

I've never known anyone that's gone to Toronto and not really liked it.

I know they're the enemy Matty but just sayin

I've never known anyone that's gone to Toronto and not really liked it.

I know they're the enemy Matty but just sayin

Daft, don't be putting ideas into the kids head, HE is the enemy, Torontonians are the good guys.

You're saying Mudcat is the enemy? I don't think so pal, Mudcat is salt of the earth.

How can I be the enemy? I'm all cute and cuddly.

:muddy:

How can I be the enemy? I'm all cute and cuddly.

:muddy:

Matty:

Replacing that ugly red logo with a Toronto Maple Leaf will make your transition to the centre of the universe (of Canada) easier.

Does anyone is Ontario root for Ottawa?

Sure, people in the Ottawa valley.

My brother lives in Ottawa and is also a Leaf fan, Ottawa is divided into three groups:

Senators fans, Leaf fans and Canadiens fans - Leaf games in Ottawa are like home games, so are Leaf games in Buffalo.

Plommer, do many people speak French in Toronto?

Plommer, do many people speak French in Toronto?

Other than bilingual Federal/Provincial government employees I rarely hear French being spoken.

English is 1st language here, French would be way down the list behind Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Greek, Punjabi, Farsi, Tagalog etc.

Matty, let's get drunk and watch horse racing on my couch.

Other than bilingual Federal/Provincial government employees I rarely hear French being spoken.

Wait wait wait, are you telling me that not everyone in Canada speaks English AND French like they tell you in TV ads? Surely you must be joking.

If true, I'm afraid that is a dealbreaker. I refuse to speak English in my own 100% bilingual country.

Fiver, sure, but horse racing? Gimme the remote.

matty, fivey, plommer and muddy

man toronto is turning out to be awesome

ATTENTION NICKY SANTORO Toronto>>>>>>Montreal!

FLYERS 6 CUNTADIANS 0

How do you size up the Expos chances this year so far? :lmao:

Housing market is terrible. The last time I moved (from one unit to another in the same building), I put up a shitty ad and got 10 replies in as many minutes and the first visitor took the apartment. This time, I got 2 replies in a week, one from a guy who wanted a 3K incentive to take over the lease and another one who wanted to sublet cause he's got "no credit but a lot of cash", which I take it to mean that he's a drug dealer. Nice.

realtongue.gif