May be moving to Toronto.

• Start date
  • Replies 233 Comments
  • Views 17,570 Views
Housing market is terrible. The last time I moved (from one unit to another in the same building), I put up a shitty ad and got 10 replies in as many minutes and the first visitor took the apartment. This time, I got 2 replies in a week, one from a guy who wanted a 3K incentive to take over the lease and another one who wanted to sublet cause he's got "no credit but a lot of cash", which I take it to mean that he's a drug dealer. Nice.

realtongue.gif

Or a runner for Giroux Brothers.

Shit, I could afford to keep the place as a pied-a-terre if I had access to the Giroux brothers' plays. Will call him back and ask.

Anyone ever sublet a place to a drug dealer or a gambler? Can you trust them when they swear that they're reliable people? :dunno::cougarbait:

pfft. Drug dealers and gamblers are always extremely reliable

Shit, I could afford to keep the place as a pied-a-terre if I had access to the Giroux brothers' plays. Will call him back and ask.

Anyone ever sublet a place to a drug dealer or a gambler? Can you trust them when they swear that they're reliable people? :dunno::cougarbait:

I rented a room from a drug dealer once. I never knew who would be in the apartment when I came home.

Is this for real. May have to move out of the ronto now. :banghead:

puckoff said get the fuck out...didn't even hesitate. :sad:

Housing market is terrible. The last time I moved (from one unit to another in the same building), I put up a shitty ad and got 10 replies in as many minutes and the first visitor took the apartment. This time, I got 2 replies in a week, one from a guy who wanted a 3K incentive to take over the lease and another one who wanted to sublet cause he's got "no credit but a lot of cash", which I take it to mean that he's a drug dealer. Nice.

realtongue.gif

hello hello:reno: gambler here

check the drug dealers references.
no need to rent to nickle and dimers.

I renewed it back in Feb... starts June 1st and it ends in May 2011. :banghead:

Why did you renew so early?

The landlord is anal-retentive about it, they insist on signing renewals before the end of Feb. every year.

I may have found someone, couple of grad students who might even be willing to buy my furniture, which would be sweet. Laziness FTW.

I don't even know yet fiver, it's getting annoying. I've been unofficially "hired" for 2 months now, just waiting for Corporate Canada to stop picking its nose.

Fiver if you know anyone who's moving to Montreal I have a nice 1br apt. to give away.

FUck Matty stop being a homo, bail on that fucking lease. It is not up to you to fill vacancies.

Matty which one of the Big Five you gunna be working at?