Reno it was a miracle

It was like Miracle on 34th Street

No, no, like the Miracle On Ice

Maybe those are bad examples.

Cougar,

Spitters are quitters!!!

Trade her in for a new ride buddy.

For some reason this thread makes me feel a little queasy

Okay so me and my girl do this thing after she's done getting hers where she rides me and before I climax I tell her and she jumps off and finishes it with her hand. She's not a fan of the junk so it usually works out. On the bed if it falls that way or my belly or whatever. Anyway, so this time she does it and as it's happening I am seeing my own semen flying at me. She must have turned her wrist and the end or something. I moved my face about a tenth of a second before otherwise I would have swallowed my own junk. See, my mouth was open from the pleasure. Luckily the light was on in the next room otherwise I wouldn't even had seen it. It hit me square in the right cheek and fell innocently down my face.

As bad as it was, it could have been much worse.

I can't believe I got my own facial. :cougarbait:

Swallowing your own junk isn't a problem...... swallowing another mans is...... just my 2 cents

well I thought I was queasy before....now I am straight up nauseous

20-Fo-7

WOW.

ayoz84.jpg
[/IMG]

Meh. No big deal. That stuff can squirt around pretty good sometimes. I have been having sex for many years and I'm sure some has gotten on my face more than once.

I'm sure I have even tasted my own stuff while performing oral on her after I have cum or else kissing her after she has performed oral.

Whatever. It's a bit of cum, not radioactive fallout.

I once had a friend that got it in his eye while masturbating. His girlfriend thought it was amusing. His eye was red for two days.

Mudcat

20Four7's exact words were "swallowing your own junk isn't a problem".

Ambys reaction as well as Bread and my own was a reaction to what he said.

Where's Pecos Bill when you need him? He is the semen expert from what I have read.

Mudcat

20Four7's exact words were "swallowing your own junk isn't a problem".

Ambys reaction as well as Bread and my own was a reaction to what he said.

:clueless:

I only said "wow" because I totally agree with 20Four7!!

My milkshakes REALLY bring all the boys to the yard. :dance:

GL went from 159 to 156 fans! Did this thread have anything to do with it? Homophobic bastards! :nono:

Where's Pecos Bill when you need him? He is the semen expert from what I have read.

I guarantee Pecos Bill has read this thread about 6 times.

It's a bit of cum, not radioactive fallout.

Ask me to decide between both and I'm gonna do a serious amount of soul-searching. No mames gooey.

I found this thread both encouraging and discouraging for a variety of reasons. I remain a fan regardless, too much history.