Just Got Very Lucky During Sexual Experience

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,452 Views
Okay so me and my girl do this thing after she's done getting hers where she rides me and before I climax I tell her and she jumps off and finishes it with her hand. She's not a fan of the junk so it usually works out. On the bed if it falls that way or my belly or whatever. Anyway, so this time she does it and as it's happening I am seeing my own semen flying at me. She must have turned her wrist and the end or something. I moved my face about a tenth of a second before otherwise I would have swallowed my own junk. See, my mouth was open from the pleasure. Luckily the light was on in the next room otherwise I wouldn't even had seen it. It hit me square in the right cheek and fell innocently down my face.

As bad as it was, it could have been much worse.

I can't believe I got my own facial. :cougarbait:

Cougar, you silly cunt. You did it wrong.

Any woman I'm with that does not want a vagina full of plomsplooge is entitled to receiving said plomsplooge on her tits or stomach.

I've only ever had one woman request I splooge on her face, I gladly obliged although I was initially shocked when I received this request.

She "jumped off" your kok just before the money shot? Thats turrible.

Plommer it's my request

I can put it on her tits anytime I want

Different strokes I guess

You came on your own face dude?

Why don't you just snowball her next time you sick fuk.

Swallowing your own junk isn't a problem...... swallowing another mans is...... just my 2 cents

they don't call him Acid Joe for nothing

Does this count Muddy?

You mean in terms of the current theme of gamelive people harming themselves? It's not quite in the same category as people stabbing themselves in various ways and tumbling through the streets head over heels.

However the potential for injury was there (blindness?) so let's roll with it.

I would argue that it could be more damaging psychologically to ingest your own semen than the other physical mishaps by the crew. But that's just me. Acid Joe would argue otherwise.

A logical and well-presented point.

Muddy don't encourage them..... geezes....

Once again, proving that we are easily the gayest forum on the interwebz. And that's WITHOUT Scholar posting here.

Wow we are some gay motherfuckers. Ass/ball photots. Self-facials. Polaroid.

Holy shit. :redcard:

Not sure what made me revisit this thread but this was some hilarious shit, maybe I should try for self facial number 2???

Nah.

Boy I had nightmares I tell you.

Swallowing your own junk isn't a problem...... swallowing another mans is...... just my 2 cents

a lot of gems

2010 was a good year