Jimmy Fallon Tonight Show Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,037 Views
Letterman is just a great interviewer.

None of these shows are relevant anymore with kids watching less and less TV. The talk show is an old school advertising medium.

His Seinfeld makes me laugh.

Tota l times that Craig Ferguson has made me laugh or smile: Zero.

I agree these shows are all virtually the same but Fallon makes me chuckle sometimes so I DVRd his debut tonight

HUGH Leno fan here.

Early memories of watching him every night. I watched both his finale shows

I cant stand Fallon, because of that damn movie about the Red Sox winning the world series.

He had no right being on the field.

The Magic Hour or whatever that show was called was awesome. Pure unintentional comedy.

They have some problem with their relationship then they make up and Boston wins it all

It's extremely gratifying

I hope they become miserable after the world series win.

That is a terrible thing to say they didn't do anything to you

Well, pretty sure Leno couldn't do that :lmao:

But Fallon's interview with Seinfeld was brutal. I understand Jerry is funny, but shut the fuck up dude. Fallon never stopped laughing like an idiot the whole time. I'll stick with Ferguson in small doses, which is the only way one should consume late night television of this sort to begin with.

I find Jimmy Fallon to be a lot like Super Bowl commercials. Approximately one billion times, I have seen posted links about him with someone saying OMFG THIS IS SO AMAZINGLY GREAT YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS LOLOLOLZZZZZZZZ!!!

And when I watch, it is terrible.

I don't open the links for either any more.

Will watch Fallon if I am up. Have a funny feeling we will be seeing a lot of Timberlake as they are best buds. I think he will be the most creative of all the late night. Ferg. is good but I think he has seen his best behind him. Conan is ok, if you like just stupid funny. Not a great interviewer.

Watched that last night Reno. Guy is so much talented. Leno and Letterman can't do these shit.