• Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,050 Views

mrquincy

Generally Specific
Since
Feb 24, 2011
Score
Tokens
Do we now like, or dislike Jimmy Fallon/Tonight Show? I never really liked Jay Leno but I think Fallon can be pretty funny so I will watch it from time to time unless I get sick of it.

Hey Bacon... U2 and Will Smith are on the show..

BACON.... U2

Good shit Quincy, ty :cheers:

Always liked Fallon Leno ran its course

Leno sucks/sucked.

I record all the late-night talk shows (except Leno) then only watch those with guests I care about.

Just set up the recording for Fallon's new gig.

Common.

Leno sucks/sucked.

I record all the late-night talk shows (except Leno) then only watch those with guests I care about.

Just set up the recording for Fallon's new gig.

Common.

I liked Leno, preferred him to Letterman that's for sure.

Marty, are you responsible for 1 starring my threads?

I swear to God I am not the 1 star sniper.

Letterman > bag of shit > Leno

Letterman was funny for about the first 5-10 years or so when they were chucking shit off of the roofs and stuff and starting stupid human/pet tricks etc.. but he has not been relevant for a long, long time.

Letterman 80's 90's was the best
Leno was not good, ever
Fallon I've never watched
Conan is decent

Craig Ferguson is by far my all time favorite
Also love Geoff, for some reason it cracks me up, no idea why

Looking forward to Jimmy Fallon.

He is the best out there.

I either watch Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel.

Never watched Letterman. He is annoying like everyone else from New York.

Looking forward to Jimmy Fallon.

He is the best out there.

I either watch Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel.

Never watched Letterman. He is annoying like everyone else from New York.

You know The Tonight Show is back in New York Saulty?

These shows were only ever something to fall asleep to. I couldn't imagine making a point to actually watch these shows. They are all effectively the same.

Yes they are.

These shows were only ever something to fall asleep to. I couldn't imagine making a point to actually watch these shows. They are all effectively the same.

Fiver watch my Geoff clip, need a Fiver 1-10 rating. If it's below 5 I'd be surprised.

I liked Johnny Carson! Not around at nights to watch any anymore! Letterman >>> Leno for me if I could watch regularly!

The odd thing I never understood was the hate for Leno. Like, everybody just loves to say they hate Leno. But yet he was consistently #1. Like it was Leno's fault people rejected Conan. Give me a break.

1 Star Cock-sucka strikes again.

There was a good piece of Jimmy Fallon in last month's Vanity Fair. You might want to look into that.

Love Furgeson best as well. I love how he makes some of the guests feel awkward, kills me every time.