Jimmy Fallon Tonight Show Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,044 Views
Letterman is just a great interviewer.

None of these shows are relevant anymore with kids watching less and less TV. The talk show is an old school advertising medium.

Dave is finally retiring.

I was in the audience that day, MrQ.

Cool. Dave was a legend in his hey-day. I used to love when they chucked shit off of the roof and when he did the velcro suit gag.

Late%20Night.jpg

Fallon is like Super Bowl commercials to me. I hear buzz about them and people tell me I have to see this-or-that. They put clips in my face. But when I actually watch any of it ---> always regret it.

I feel like I just said this a short while ago. Anyway, only way I would watch a Jimmy Fallon Tonight Show is if paid by the hour.

Stephen Colbert to replace Letterman

Fallon is pretty good. Wasn't a fan at first but he built his own niche as a music-centric sort of host.

Colbert without his faux-conservative shtick? I don't see that ending well. Risky move.

he should keep the shtick. that would be excellent. why not? that would be actually worth watching.

Fallon is pretty good. Wasn't a fan at first but he built his own niche as a music-centric sort of host.

Colbert without his faux-conservative shtick? I don't see that ending well. Risky move.

I expect he'll be great. Guy is talented and gives a great interview.

Just finished watching the episode (of John Oliver) from this past weekend. Very good.