• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 2,085 Views
tron=daft
saulty=pavyracer

what part of Jersey you in Amber?

Goin good and Yes please.

Any plans to come to city anytime soon?

Nothing planned but that doesn't mean anything. I make random trips all the time and can make a trip anytime i am around.

Let's figure something out.

All the name changes...I am already lost.

Maybe do a sports game or something... Will Bills be coming down here?

Maybe do a sports game or something... Will Bills be coming down here?

End of October but I will be out of town I think. I fairly certain I will be in New Orleans for work and I extended it into the weekend.

Any interest in an Austin trip? I've been wanting to jet down there for a weekend for sometime..

Just realized you have probably been there since I saw you were in TX..

Hi Amby. I'm In action girl. Pleasure meeting you. Seems like you are a well liked, well respected part of the Gamelive Golden Area. Welcome back.

I use this smiley quite often. :chickendance:

Any interest in an Austin trip? I've been wanting to jet down there for a weekend for sometime..

Just realized you have probably been there since I saw you were in TX..

Yes Would love to go back to Austin. I love that town. I was there earlier this summer for a week with work but always willing to go back. I get to Houston just about every 3 weeks but don't get to Austin all that often. Great town.

IAG
Hi Amby. I'm In action girl. Pleasure meeting you. Seems like you are a well liked, well respected part of the Gamelive Golden Area. Welcome back.

I use this smiley quite often. :chickendance:

Nice to meet you IAG! I was a poster here from the beginning...left for a while but decide to come back and catch up with some old friends.

Yes Would love to go back to Austin. I love that town. I was there earlier this summer for a week with work but always willing to go back. I get to Houston just about every 3 weeks but don't get to Austin all that often. Great town.

Nice to meet you IAG! I was a poster here from the beginning...left for a while but decide to come back and catch up with some old friends.
Nice. I came from RX thru ExactBets and then Sports Prescription and landed here.

I think some of the old timers here have been yearning for some of the prodigal sons to return. New old blood is needed.

Plommer! Hello friend.

Hockey season is almost here....thinking about it almost makes me want to pee my pants.

Hi Amby xoxoxo

Good to see you sir.

Jai alai is dying. Miss you

Bread! Good to see you too sir. I miss Jai Alai. I went earlier this year when I was in Miami. I introduced it to a couple new people. They thought it was the greatest thing ever.

Weirdly enough I will be in Orlando on Wednesday Night until Sunday. A couple days for work and a couple days for fun.

If you are around at all I would love to catch up, have some drinks and be stupid.