It Does Still Exist

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 2,095 Views
Fok you guys don't make me fly to FL for Jai Alai shenanigans...

ohhh blitty you might have to..

No live hi li in Orlando right now. Last Citrus was a blast.

I'll be at a camping musical festival thurs-sun. Show up. Lots of drugs.

no camping and no music festival for me. That isn't my thing....I would hate life the entire time.

More drugs for me

Welcome back, Amby!

Teela! How is life?

As good as it can get. What state are you living in now? I hadn't realized that you moved.

I am in NJ now....living in Princeton.

Amby! I got into motorcycles, made a baby and got fat. Not quite in that order.

Amby what do you recommend as a first track bike?

Hi Amby. I got into motorcycles, made a baby and got fat (not in that order.)

Amby what do you recommend as a first track bike?

Hi Matty! Do you currently have a bike? It all depends on what you are used to riding. I would steer clear of any Suzuki GSXRs. I have seen those things crumble in just the slightest crash on a track.

I have an old POS beater (1985 FJ600) that I use as a daily rider. Insurance is crazy expensive here so it makes more sense to get a dedicated track bike. I was thinking about a used R6 or ZX-6R that's already track-prepped but I dunno.

Going to upgrade the streetbike to a Z1000 next year, but I wouldn't take that to the track, it's too upright.

Plommer! Hello friend.

Hockey season is almost here....thinking about it almost makes me want to pee my pants.

I am very happy you are back. Reno and I need another knowledgeable hockey dude to discuss pucks with. Most here are just wannabe fans. Q and Machu can hold their own for sure.

I have an old POS beater (1985 FJ600) that I use as a daily rider. Insurance is crazy expensive here so it makes more sense to get a dedicated track bike. I was thinking about a used R6 or ZX-6R that's already track-prepped but I dunno.

Going to upgrade the streetbike to a Z1000 next year, but I wouldn't take that to the track, it's too upright.

I think all around track bike, ZX-6R is the best. I am also very partial to Kawis. R-6s make great track bikes but you need to make sure you keep the RPMs up. The powerband in that bike is really high....and can be a dog at low RPMs. You really can't go wrong with wither though.

If you can find a 2005-2006 Kawi 636 that is going to be your best all around track bike. They are getting harder and harder to come by though because people aren't letting go of them.

I am very happy you are back. Reno and I need another knowledgeable hockey dude to discuss pucks with. Most here are just wannabe fans. Q and Machu can hold their own for sure.

Hockey is almost back. Can't wait! I am beyond scared at what my Penguins are going to look like out there after all the changes this offseason.

Thank you sir.

Good to be back.