Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Howdy everyone!

Long time no talk....

How is life treating everyone over here? :cheers:

Dayum. Howdy.

Life treating me real good!

Well, let's not go overboard. Things are okay.

WOW!!! Nice to hear from you buddy! We're all still alive so guess life is treating us good! How's DanceGirl doing and whatever I might have posted bout her in the past ...... well the bottom line was that she was hot .... very HOT! Can't think of another poster gone so long that would make me happier in seeing return to post even if only to stop in and say hello than AMBy!

WOW!!! Nice to hear from you buddy! We're all still alive so guess life is treating us good! How's DanceGirl doing and whatever I might have posted bout her in the past ...... well the bottom line was that she was hot .... very HOT! Can't think of another poster gone so long that would make me happier in seeing return to post even if only to stop in and say hello than AMBy!

She is doing alright I guess. We aren't still together, broke up for good last winter but was very up and down for about 6 months before that. We were engaged for a bit, it just didn't work out. We still keep in touch some but that is about it. She still lives up in the Syracuse area, I do not.

post some old nudes then

Sorry to hear that but great to see you're OK!

No Nudes gents. Sorry.

Thanks MrMonkey! Yeah life is good for me. Took a job a year ago and moved so lots of changes for me.

bacon=stevek173 by the way Amby

still a dirty flyers fan he is

Awesome totally awesome.

The golden era is back!!

Good to see you Amblai01.

i was wondering...I knew bacon had to be someone I knew. Those damn Flyers....still hate them

Blitty! How goes it buddy!?

Drinks soon????

Goin good and Yes please.

Any plans to come to city anytime soon?