is gamelive part of the sopa blackout?

• Start date
  • Replies 84 Comments
  • Views 5,867 Views
Not at all. Especially since you are "leaving already." Maybe you already have a job elsewhere. Maybe you are being deported. I hope if you (and mf) really do leave if that makes you happy. Most likely just total BS.

Have you booked your tickets? Still have to choose a location? Have living arrangements.

As far as the law goes yeah its overreaching but I DO believe that intellectual property needs better protection on the Web.

Agreed.

Thanks for the anecdote durito.

i heard choo has a sick job lined up in panama

Boner, let;s move to Barcelona and slang lip balm!

Not at all. Especially since you are "leaving already." Maybe you already have a job elsewhere. Maybe you are being deported. I hope if you (and mf) really do leave if that makes you happy. Most likely just total BS.

Have you booked your tickets? Still have to choose a location? Have living arrangements.

LOL at using quotations like I'm full of shit but wanting no part of a bet that would prove/disprove the legitimacy of what I said. I'm willing to financially back my statements, you aren't; who's the credible one?

To answer your last 3 questions, no. wanna bet now? I'm most likely just total BS and I'm giving you 1-1 odds. Kelly is fucking wet.

Internet feuds a brewin'...

Is Boner vs. choo, the Greatest Forum Battle of 2012 so far??

Are you seriously pushing a bet?

Hahahahahagahahahahaahahahaha. You are seriously trying to set up terms and talk as if this is a real thing. Hilarious. Hahahahahahahahahahahgah. WANNA BET?!?! Hahahahaagahhahahh. Tool.

"but I DO believe that intellectual property needs better protection on the Web."

LOL?? Go fuck yourself.

:ohmy:

I pirate like a motherfucker cause it's too damn easy. If I suddenly couldn't do it I'd probably go back to watch a lot more live TV and listen to radio or some shit.

"but I DO believe that intellectual property needs better protection on the

LOL?? Go fuck yourself.

You think artists, programers, inventors and the people who create intellectual property deserve zero protection? Cause thats basically what we have now. if you believe the wonderful things these people create should be instantly free domain and these people dont deserve to profit appropriately from their labor then youcan go Fuck yourself. Again, I said sopa is NOT the answer.

Boney, do ticket scalpers affect the profit margin of music artists at all?

Agree with Boner. One can too easily access every last bit of IP ever produced by man, without paying a dime.