is gamelive part of the sopa blackout?

• Start date
  • Replies 84 Comments
  • Views 5,861 Views
reddit will be down as well. I won't be on the internet either, not that you guys care.

Down with the world police!

If that shit passes, it's the last straw for me. I'm fucking out of here.

MF what skills do u have? Hows a place where the economy is strong and gambling is fair yet regulated to minimize social ill?? U know where im talking about :snoop:

Heh. I would definitely consider Oz, xpy.

Several of my friends from there said its hard to get a visa though.

I have a computer programming and network engineering background. I wouldn't think it'd be hard for me to get a job.

I just don't want one. That's the biggest problem.

How will Potato win SBR Trivia without Wikipedia and Google?

You guys (choo, mf) are so full of crap. Reminds me of all the bullshiters that claimed they would all flee if Bush won a second term. Last I checked Whoopie Goldberg still lives in the states.

As far as the law goes yeah its overreaching but I DO believe that intellectual property needs better protection on the Web.

I personally doubt it will pass, though more resrictions might come of it.

Either way, either side of it, making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Is Wikipedia blacked out for y'all? It's business as usual up here.

I checked out Wikipedia just a few minutes ago and it is blacked out, says only for 24 hours though.

You guys (choo, mf) are so full of crap. Reminds me of all the bullshiters that claimed they would all flee if Bush won a second term. Last I checked Whoopie Goldberg still lives in the states.

wanna bet?

Is Wikipedia blacked out for y'all? It's business as usual up here.

ya but can just open up google's cache links of the pages you wanna go to and it not a problem.

As far as the law goes yeah its overreaching but I DO believe that intellectual property needs better protection on the Web.

plenty of people left