is gamelive part of the sopa blackout?

• Start date
  • Replies 84 Comments
  • Views 5,878 Views
lol, and a bunch of mega-celebs had just done a commercial for them. I only remember Kanye but I know that a shitload of big names were on there.

think alicia keys is married to the ceo so I imagine she was involved

I love how they say shit like this....

An indictment accuses the company of costing copyright holders more than $500 million in lost revenue from pirated films and other content.

How many of those people would have actually bought your shit, motherfuckers? You probably lost $1000. Fuck you and your $500 million in lost revenue.

Hmm. That may be my destination then.

Yeah I mean I'm not sure if I'd recommend anyone move here because it's bloody expensive in major cities but if you were hell bent on it, you'd be fine. It's crazy town. Instead of relying on the equivalent of SSN's here, they use your name, address and employer/bank docs from overseas (real or fake). Oh and a personal reference. One of the chicks from my Mummy Group has basically created a whole new identity for herself - credit cards, rented an apartment, leased a car, whatever - by changing 3 letters in her name because she's leaving her husband the night of his 40th bday. I was both her employer and her personal reference for her car finance app. Still blows my mind how lax things are here compared to the US.

Wow. Crazy. Doesn't sound bad to me.

Wait. So this chick is yet to leave her husband and she's waiting for his 40th birthday? Jesus. What the Hell did that guy do? LOL.

created a whole new identity for herself - credit cards, rented an apartment, leased a car, whatever - by changing 3 letters in her name

durito lets do this.

durito lets do this.

:nono:

choo it has been decided, we're following you to panama

but oksy tell us more about creating identities

what is the spread between my legs and why is it popping up

Yeah I mean I'm not sure if I'd recommend anyone move here because it's bloody expensive in major cities but if you were hell bent on it, you'd be fine. It's crazy town. Instead of relying on the equivalent of SSN's here, they use your name, address and employer/bank docs from overseas (real or fake). Oh and a personal reference. One of the chicks from my Mummy Group has basically created a whole new identity for herself - credit cards, rented an apartment, leased a car, whatever - by changing 3 letters in her name because she's leaving her husband the night of his 40th bday. I was both her employer and her personal reference for her car finance app. Still blows my mind how lax things are here compared to the US.

You can steal someone's ID here in the US very easily.

Hope they catch those that perpetrated the sony hack, and anyone who knowingly acquired stolen property.

are we going to bomb north korea now?