Is GameLive falling apart, or stronger than ever?

• Start date
  • Replies 152 Comments
  • Views 9,265 Views
Bread, remember why you left SBR? Because every now and again you used a word they didn't like. Once they threatened you, you got rightfully pissed because they didn't appreciate all that you had brought to the table over the years. so what did you do? You started using it over and over again. Well, if you don't see the similarities then I don't know what to tell you. However, unlike you I dont post my links over and over. But see, on the rare ocassion that I do, it will shine like a beacon. I thought me posting here, in this context, was funny. Especially when i now have to be inventive about doing it. Same thing Bread. Just think back a few months. Same thing baby.

I was never on SBR. I don't care. Posting the links and being spammy isn't funny anymore. Fighting and bickering is boring. I like interesting and challenging. Be that.

"I know that is a problem, I need a solution, do you have one".

More unicorns, kittens and sparkles.

*no need to thank me.

I could start some threads with some (basic) ideas and information about how to win (or at least try, since I kind of suck) at sports gambling if anyone is interested. Most of the stuff would be out there somewhere already, but not here.

This is a great idea

Anything that helps the posters win is nothing but positive in my world.

Oh I'm right there with you Bread. I'm not giving up on it, I just think we need to re-work the format so that it's entertainment value isn't as dependant on how many people click the thread. That way we don't have to draw any people to it, they draw themselves because they wouldn't want to miss out on the drama. I think we need to reverse the action, honestly. The posters should be submitting plays to the designated picker for selection. He shouldn't be using his/her own plays. Then it's a minor competition to make the best argument for your favorite play and be chosen by the picker. Just a thought, but I think we've been letting the wrong people give plays and the wrong people pick them. Anybody can select a play, but the guys at the top of the standings have earned the right to handle the "voting" so to speak.

What do you think?

Yes I like it very much. We could try it out this upcoming week.

I could start some threads with some (basic) ideas and information about how to win (or at least try, since I kind of suck) at sports gambling if anyone is interested. Most of the stuff would be out there somewhere already, but not here.

Count me in....I would enjoy learning from you durito and contributing (where i can) myself...So long as it plays to the long term positive outcome of this site then im all for it :highfive:

Just be cautious with how you treat newcomers. We learned that at AIC. We started off as a group of online pals and became very cliqueish. And now....death throes.

I vote for this. I hate having to find a play, when it's virtually impossible to give out anything I've actually played.

Yap.

Just be cautious with how you treat newcomers. We learned that at AIC. We started off as a group of online pals and became very cliqueish. And now....death throes.

Yeah, but that was a bunch of American Idol fanatics right? I mean, you're already half insane if you found your way to that site.

We're offshore gamblers here. Salt of the earth. Could never happen to us. Run off the newcomers, I say. Let's start with MrsX before she posts something truly embarrassing.

I am very nice and warm towards newcomers (except the retarded ones).

MrX
Yeah, but that was a bunch of American Idol fanatics right? I mean, you're already half insane if you found your way to that site.

We're offshore gamblers here. Salt of the earth. Could never happen to us. Run off the newcomers, I say. Let's start with MrsX before she posts something truly embarrassing.

Is that goading for me to post the naked picture of you from Hawaii with the boy scout neck bandanna or "that lesbian story"?

Last edited:
Oh good God.

Is that goading for me to post the naked picture of you from Hawaii with the boy scout neck bandanna or the underage lesbian story?

Best to be safe and do both. :handshake:

Needless to say, should you ever post that Hawaii pic, my forum life is over. However, the underage lesbian story is strong and should be shared, even if you already kind of gave away the punchline.

Just give us the lesbian story, we can't lose MrX here! :popcorn:

Best to be safe and do both. :handshake:

Unfortunately, for me, I think Sr. X wisely destroyed all copies of the picture. Very Playgirl though.

In Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (where the forever lost pic was taken), you can hike into the back country and have private pristine beaches to yourself for days. It's one of my favorite places in the world.

Here's a 2009 photoset. I think we did something like a week in the back country to test our new gear for the PCT:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cindigodotcom/sets/72157615070231132/show/

Here's the 2006 set where we hiked through the night to get within feet of a breakout lava flow:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cindigodotcom/sets/72157594456037667/show/

And, if your really bored and have the desire to see more photo slideshows, here's our PCT (Pacific Crest Trail) photo set (not slide show):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cindigodotcom/sets/72157617182902614/

MrX
Needless to say, should you ever post that Hawaii pic, my forum life is over. However, the lesbian story is strong and should be shared, even if you already kind of gave away the punchline.

I'll tell it after I go get some sustenance, and I actually have stuff to do in the real world today.

Not to mention, I'm a little intimidated by Mr. Monkey's avatar.