Im in Jury Duty

• Start date
  • Replies 156 Comments
  • Views 7,357 Views
yes, so what happens if you do? ooh we're so proper. justice means so much to us.
shouldn't we be harassing some innocent Africanamericans or bombing some poor country?

I threw not-so-innocent Africans in jail. They may be getting out in the next 5 years or so.

Extra long weekend for me. Not scheduled to be back in court until ~2 pm on Tuesday.

Somewhat noice.

iASHoxl.png

Speaking of the movie Milk, I had forgotten that the guy that killed the Mayor of San Francisco and Harvey Milk - premeditated assassination - was convicted of the minimum charge of manslaughter and was released from prison after 5 years.

He conducted a defense that his bad diet led to his erratic behavior so he was not personally responsible. It was dubbed "The Twinkie Defense."

The jury accepted it.

That is my fear as my trial moves into the end stages, that my co-jurors will prove to be a bunch of impossibly dipshitty retards like that.

I'll tell you the problem right now though - straight up - and make no mistake ----> WOMEN!!!

I don't know if you should be giving away those kind of hints

Well we're definitely going into deliberations tomorrow.

We have our instructions on what to bring in case we have to be sequestered for overnight(s).

I would really rather not do that. Hopefully we can just reach an agreement reasonably quick-like.

Pray for me.

You don't want the free hotel room?

Pretty sure you can order pizza too.

fight the power Muddy! :pope: don't let the system ruin another life

Yeah, wow. Can you talk about the case after the fact?

I like gossips.