Im in Jury Duty

• Start date
  • Replies 156 Comments
  • Views 7,365 Views
The judge was telling us that its not that uncommon for trials to go from 2-9 months. Could you imagine that happening and you had to go everyday!?

How about using unemployed people ,seniors,welfare recipients,people on state disability etc ...

How about using unemployed people ,seniors,welfare recipients,people on state disability etc ...

Not sure. They actually did end up with a pretty good quality/smart group of jurors in the end. Around 3 latino dudes got exempt because they pretended like their english was really bad. Maybe it would be harder to find as many intelligent people out of the groups you listed.?

I just got called for Supreme Court duty in mid-September

imagine if your fate was in the hands of the jury of your Calis

lol i'm pretty open and fair. liberal. drug case - meh whatever - let 'em go.

I have never ever been called for jury duty.

If I ever got jury duty, I'd piss on the jury duty paper and mail it back.

Definitely one of the most badass things I've ever read.

It's like refusing to take any shit from strip club security.

Deep-seated hatred. It's a thing of beauty.

:guitar:

Just filled out the mandatory Jury Duty form that they sent me and will mail it momentarily. May have jury duty in my future.

Should I capitalize jury duty every time? Jury Duty? Not sure.

I imagine I will end up on a jury. Pretty much impossible to ignore how perfect I am for it.

rain-man-special-edition-470-75.jpg

I think I may be too late for the Luka Magnotta trial though. I'm seeing a headline how the first jurors have already been selected.

That would be the splashiest trial out there. Cross-country mailing of body parts and whatnot.

The major league of jury duty.

the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick guy, man that would have been something

Seeing a man jerk off with a severed arm - right next to the mutilated body - is quite a fucking thing.