Im in Jury Duty

• Start date
  • Replies 156 Comments
  • Views 7,604 Views
Lol. Yes I parked in wrong lot and then I had to go back and repark at the stadium lot. I've been assigned to a courtroom now and am waiting to go in...

Leisure, let's meet up for a Halos game one of these days! Let me know-

Lol. Yes I parked in wrong lot and then I had to go back and repark at the stadium lot. I've been assigned to a courtroom now and am waiting to go in...

Should have zero trouble finding parking for a scooter. Get with the program.

Unfortunately, I sold the scooter a few months back. Matty and I have some good memories from that badboy...should I post the pics?

No.

Can't believe you sold a piece of us.

yes post them for the new members of Gamelive.com that have not seen Matty at his best.

Juror, these pics have never been revealed. I miss that mean machine now :(

Ut oh....Why did I eat those carnitas enchiladas in the cafeteria. This has bad news written all over it.

WOW.

I would have payed anything for you guys to be able to watch video of my actions in court. I kind of made a scene and people were laughing and whispering about my responses. Long story short: The case was about a guy in his 20's that assaulted a female with a gun and he was up for like 4 felony counts. All the potential jurors were getting weeded through pretty fast. I felt good that my # didnt get called with only like 30 min's left.

"#117 Please approach the bench..."

"(in my head) Dammit!, I came so close"

Defense: "will you be able to have an impartial opinion about this case?"

"No sorry my friend is a cop and most likely my decision will be bias"

Judge: "If i walked off the golden gate bridge , would you do the same thing?"

"It depends"

"OK your excused"

There was a lot more detail but i dont want to go into it....

Never been prouder of you than I am right now.

Actually that's not true. Good job all the same.

WOW.

I would have payed anything for you guys to be able to watch video of my actions in court. I kind of made a scene and people were laughing and whispering about my responses. Long story short: The case was about a guy in his 20's that assaulted a female with a gun and he was up for like 4 felony counts. All the potential jurors were getting weeded through pretty fast. I felt good that my # didnt get called with only like 30 min's left.

"#117 Please approach the bench..."

"(in my head) Dammit!, I came so close"

Defense: "will you be able to have an impartial opinion about this case?"

"No sorry my friend is a cop and most likely my decision will be bias"

Judge: "If i walked off the golden gate bridge , would you do the same thing?"

"It depends"

"OK your excused"

There was a lot more detail but i dont want to go into it....
Nice job blitty,:guitar:

Getting to play a part of our judicial system should be something looked upon in a positive light.

I can see being annoyed at the meager compensation they give for your time but it's not like they call us in every 3 months or anything.

I enjoyed my 2 times in jury duty (except the boring parts like waiting around)

never been called for jury duty ever.
probally get a letter next week for it now

I served jury duty once just a few months after turning 18. I was selected by my fellow jurors to be the foreman and in appreciation I bought three huge trays of cookies for us to eat during deliberations. We convicted in four hours, chick got three months in county for shooting dude in the leg.

I'd love to do it again, it's fun to be in charge of someone else's fate. Makes you feel all God-like and shit.

:mastab: