I'm getting laid this weekend

• Start date
  • Replies 557 Comments
  • Views 36,749 Views
Last, but certainly not least, make sure she sticks a finger in your butt at some point during the night. Might as well break through all the barriers at once, eh buddy boy?

Sounds a little like your feelings are hurt here RS? Making sure Herman is broken in for you? Don't want him saying "ouch" like Matty did when he visited you?

Herman, no matter what happens this weekend you should visit RS this summer and find out where your true sexuality feelings lie? RS has always stuck up for you in forumville! :yes:

Scholar, I think you're letting your emotions get the better of you here. Herman just said he was going to pass on the cock ring and anal play for his first time. I think that was a reasonable response. Everyone should play at the speed they're comfortable with.

You're a pig because you have no class, Holmes. I took time out of my day to share some thoughts with you about a topic I didn't even want to be exposed to in the first place. But instead of showing a little courtesy and saying something polite and then quietly ignoring what I said, you just flat out said you were going to ignore it. That's why people don't like you and it's why after getting a look at the real you this chick is gonna run for the hills.

You will die alone.

I didn't ignore it, I read what you wrote, and commented on it so in fact that you knew that I read what you wrote. I am just choosing to not take your advice. Sorry, holmes.

I'm also choosing to not take many peoples' advice in the thread. I can only do so much. I do appreciate all of the advice, and I will use a collection of the advice to make the experience worthwhile.

Scholar, Mr. X is right, you are letting your emotions get in the way here. Everyone else is proud of me, you are the only one trying to make me feel like shit. Just go pound your boyfriend and get happy pal! :sukysuky:

I know I'm no expert here, but don't rub one out on Sat. morning. Save all your ammunition for her. So maybe you might prematurely jizz on her face. She might be into it, who knows nowadays? You don't want to pull out your gun and have it empty at an inappropriate time? :thumbup:

MrX
Herman just said he was going to pass on the cock ring and anal play for his first time. I think that was a reasonable response.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

My advice is: disregard all advice and just go with the flow. Don't assume anything.

Although... if you wanna bust out the webcam and give us a peek at her big black booty while she rides you in reverse cowgirl position, knock yourself out Loverboy. That would top Nicky uncovering his girlfriend's ass while she's sleeping.

:guitar:

Sounds a little like your feelings are hurt here RS? Making sure Herman is broken in for you? Don't want him saying "ouch" like Matty did when he visited you?

:eek1:

lmao this thread is too funny, i vote for no morning masturbation your best time should be as awesome as possible. i wouldnt touch my cock again let the next time you go be inside of her

My advice is: disregard all advice and just go with the flow. Don't assume anything.

Although... if you wanna bust out the webcam and give us a peek at her big black booty while she rides you in reverse cowgirl position, knock yourself out Loverboy. That would top Nicky uncovering his girlfriend's ass while she's sleeping.

:guitar:

Good advice!

See what I did there?

:canada:

matty just turned this thread super gay.

no surprise

:bdown:

What were the odds herman's first lay was going to be an african american?

60 to 1?

Herman close your eyes when you make out with her. Girls get weird if you kiss with your eyes open.

I'm getting aroused just PICTURING our Hermy with a soul sistah!!!!

Pam_Grier.jpg