If your siginicant other is going on a trip with her friends to another country

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 6,198 Views
Any more ways to prove that's your girl? I don't buy it.

When you google 'ugly chick', that is first pic to come up.

Any of you two lovebirds together?

We would need a photo of the calves to confirm.

BLITTY I'M KIDDING DO NOT POST A PIC OF STGC TO BURY ME.

Blitty, seriously we've gotten over our "bad" phase and were friends now so I'm only joking in a friends way

BLITTY,

I'm searching world cup mini-bash thread right now. Having trouble finding it.

Link?

One Time.

i would pm you blitty but i have been banned from pm's. I could give you a link to her facebook

PM's?

Are there people here who seriously have PM's?

The fuck?

so this is where the action is?

There's your problem right there, pal

Drink more, care about busted up 20 year old chicks less

You win, nobody loses
:lolpanda: not bad

Having a significant other when you're under the age of 30 is super homo gay

Date LOTS of women and have sex with them.

Rinse.Wash.Repeat.

GAME.

RegroupAndRally.com

sider call me pal

Daft is POTY. Rogie, book it.

:boxcleanersdaddy:

1) I am so sorry to hear this. You seem like a good guy. Us good guys get fucked up in the love game far too often.

2) This thread got pretty good

3) Fuck this cunt.

fuck her

you are correct, any girl going over seas is guaranteed to fuck their brains out.

ditch her ass as soon as she brings up the possibility of going on a trip with her friends to another country

They are 100 percent going to cheat on you. They will instantly start banging random guys once they arrive.

Little boy, just because your brother or sister did this to you doesn't mean the rest of the world is going to do it. It's something else you need to talk to your mommy or daddy about.

I argree fully with the OP here, except I would change it to "If your significant other is leaving the house with friends..."

I argree fully with the OP here, except I would change it to "If your significant other is leaving the house with friends..."

:rotfl:

what country did she go to side loader?

:rotfl:

what country did she go to side loader?

Little boy, just because your brother or sister did this to you doesn't mean the rest of the world is going to do it. It's something else you need to talk to your mommy or daddy about.
:10: