If your siginicant other is going on a trip with her friends to another country

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 6,341 Views
Where is he? We might have chased him off. Actually I know sideloaded from way back in the SBR days and he was always cool.

Just know when you overshare here you get piled on, it's what we do here at Gamelive, it's not personal, it's just how we do.

I'm moving on with my life, just want to warn future guys out there. This situation will never work.

thanks for the sage advice. this thread is right up sov's alley

1) I am so sorry to hear this. You seem like a good guy. Us good guys get fucked up in the love game far too often.

3) Fuck this cunt.

steveyyyyyyyyyyy

So this was a "good girl"??? I thought she had an overactive hymen.

the fuck?

what is a hymen?
not googleing it

yeah which means overactive hymen makes no sense

It's what bursts when a virgin woman has vaginal sex the first time.

OK, knew it rang a bell just couldnt remember what it was

commonly referred to as the 'cherry"

I'm sorry I lashed out in this thread. I realize most of you were really trying to help. I just feel like a total loser right now. It already took me till 22 to lose my virginity. Now with her gone I really feel like I'm going to hit a real dry spell of the womanly touch. It was a long relationship and I don't live in a large metropolitan area and girls around here are pregnant and married by the age of twenty. There are older women around but I don't have the confidence to try talk to them. I'm just feeling sorry for myself and someone needs to slap the shit out of me for acting so beta. I'm sorry I lashed out gamelive.

from here on out try to act VHS

I'm sorry I lashed out in this thread. I realize most of you were really trying to help. I just feel like a total loser right now. It already took me till 22 to lose my virginity. Now with her gone I really feel like I'm going to hit a real dry spell of the womanly touch.

cheer up, you always have those masturbation sessions with your brother. god bless.

I'm sorry I lashed out in this thread. I realize most of you were really trying to help. I just feel like a total loser right now. It already took me till 22 to lose my virginity. Now with her gone I really feel like I'm going to hit a real dry spell of the womanly touch. It was a long relationship and I don't live in a large metropolitan area and girls around here are pregnant and married by the age of twenty. There are older women around but I don't have the confidence to try talk to them. I'm just feeling sorry for myself and someone needs to slap the shit out of me for acting so beta. I'm sorry I lashed out gamelive.

Fiver was there, he conquered this shit. Read all of fiver's posts as homework. Maybe he can give you some one-on-one advice as well. That would be HUGH!