If your siginicant other is going on a trip with her friends to another country

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 6,219 Views
fuck this.

ohY5X.jpg

All kidding aside, you're better off without her

She resembles an exotic bird (in a bad way)

Having a significant other when you're under the age of 30 is super homo gay

Date LOTS of women and have sex with them.

Rinse.Wash.Repeat.

GAME.

RegroupAndRally.com

sider call me pal
This....Loader dont be played, be the player...You gotta show them you mean business but do it through neurological means. Use the brains chemicals to ur advantage pal. Just find the trigger point and fire away...

I dont normally drink but Im drunk right now. calling tomorrow. Even though I'm out of sick days for the year. I don't care if I get fired. I dont care about much right now.

I think you should call her. RIGHT NOW. (or after a few more drinks)

a lot of guys piling on, saying girl doesnt exist so i post pix, then they say she looks like leno and a bird. whatever. But not one person has refuted what I said. So i think the thread did its job.

a lot of guys piling on, saying girl doesnt exist so i post pix, then they say she looks like leno and a bird. whatever. But not one person has refuted what I said. So i think the thread did its job.

I think you're missing why we're saying it.

We're saying it because you should NOT sweat a girl like that under any circumstance.

They ran a train on her while she was out of town? No biggie. You move on to the next 22 year old who's ready to have fun.

I'm seriously not piling on.

that looks like the girl the blittster fuk in new orleans, the one he stole from me

We would need a photo of the calves to confirm.

BLITTY I'M KIDDING DO NOT POST A PIC OF STGC TO BURY ME.

Blitty, seriously we've gotten over our "bad" phase and were friends now so I'm only joking in a friends way

BLITTY,