If Jokerit Helsinki won today i will post my sweetheart original photo here.

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,746 Views
Shanty you are a rascal. You told me to lick Robyn's footsoles! I am not bear either! :bread:

Shanty I like Tonya. She is very pretty. Can she cook?

wow Tonya looks wonderful!

shanty you have access to some HIGH QUALITY women!

I want to come hang out with you and all these lovely women in Pakistan!

I am not BEAR,bear uses to lick women foot soles coz he is great admirer of them,i rather slap my wife if she ask me to get down and lick her foots,man must have immense pressure on his wife to keep her under control!

yes SO TRUE!!!!!!111

Shanty you are a rascal. You told me to lick Robyn's footsoles! I am not bear either! :bread:

Shanty I like Tonya. She is very pretty. Can she cook?

no bro,just for amusement as Robyn is my loyal friend.well,she cook pakistani cuisine,but,she is her parents home,not yet marry.but,we willing too,you people like Tonya's photograph so i am shooting a brand new joke with my illegal wife Pavy!

Tonya is very pretty Shanty. Any chance she could come on here and post a few things? Shanty and Tonya could take GameLive to places that RJ never thought possible. Please, Shanty consider it, and talk it over with her.

Tonya is very pretty Shanty. Any chance she could come on here and post a few things? Shanty and Tonya could take GameLive to places that RJ never thought possible. Please, Shanty consider it, and talk it over with her.

its my pleasure to promotoe gamelive,i love you all people here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not BEAR,bear uses to lick women foot soles coz he is great admirer of them,i rather slap my wife if she ask me to get down and lick her foots,man must have immense pressure on his wife to keep her under control!

learn people from the shantyism of the day

shanty she is very beautiful

shanty is she a teacher?

Shanty, in Pakistan, do people groom their privats or is it reel bushy down there?