If Jokerit Helsinki won today i will post my sweetheart original photo here.

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,747 Views

shantystar

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
yes,i am waiting for jokerit helsinki to win in Finnish SMLiga,well,i promise to use here photo as a avator here,lets see,jokerit 3-2 at the moment in 2nd period.
:guitar::propeller::handshake:

Who is that in your avatar right now?

Who is that in your avatar right now?

thats what I'M saying

I would NOT mind breaking off a little piece of that

I'm serious people

I want her to be in love with me

she looks fukin SMART too, looks like one of those lawyer chicks who makes $170,000 a year but would maybe go out with you if she thought you were funny or nice or something

Is this tennis??? GOOOOO JOKER HELLIKI!!!! :dance:

yes,i am waiting for jokerit helsinki to win in Finnish SMLiga,well,i promise to use here photo as a avator here,lets see,jokerit 3-2 at the moment in 2nd period.
:guitar::propeller::handshake:

gl

Shanty used :guitar: and :propeller:!!! What a wonderful day!

If he uses :moped: guy next, the good lord can just come and take me now!!!

:lock:

You did well shanty! And go Finnish hockeyers! 5-3 in the 3rd now.

she looks fukin SMART too, looks like one of those lawyer chicks who makes $170,000 a year but would maybe go out with you if she thought you were funny or nice or something

Before leaving with the lawyer dude who makes $340,000 a year, yeah. I'm not bitter. I'm still funny and nice and something.

:muddy:

shanty! gl!

i hope you don't post a pic of pavy if you win

thank you for the clarification, shanty

Shanty are you winning? I want to see original picture of tonya! do you have any pictures of you licking her footsoles?

Shanty are you winning? I want to see original picture of tonya! do you have any pictures of you licking her footsoles?

I am not BEAR,bear uses to lick women foot soles coz he is great admirer of them,i rather slap my wife if she ask me to get down and lick her foots,man must have immense pressure on his wife to keep her under control!

good job shanty. you chicked-up mos def.