I Lost Two Friendships. Time To Make Them Right

• Start date
  • Replies 228 Comments
  • Views 18,202 Views
No 12 step and no addiction.
Teela doesn't seem interested in any form of contact.

This is more of a My Name is Earl thing.
Eventually, I will get to the part where I kick Monkey Dipshit's ass in a boxing ring.

:hahaha: loved that show

Maybe you guys could meet somewhere in Vegas to settle up?

Tried that. He never showed.
Gave him an invite to a boxing match for charity.
He has decided not to accept. He continues to ramble on and on, but is afraid to see me face to face.

No 12 step and no addiction.
Teela doesn't seem interested in any form of contact.

This is more of a My Name is Earl thing.

Eventually, I will get to the part where I kick Monkey Dipshit's ass in a boxing ring.

You and Earl have a lot of things in common - being a slackjawed, bumbling idiot isn't one of them though.

Or is it? :clueless:

Casper, I have said this multiple times: If you wanted to have contact with me, in any form, making a public apology/declaration/whatever is not the way to go about it. In spite of what you might think, I don't post all of my personal business on the forum. I keep my private life, for the most part, off gamelive. I'm not an attention whore and I do not like having my name brought up in 20 different threads that are somehow started or about you.

I even stated that my reluctance to have ANYTHING to do with you is because my name is continually brought up in conversation. You assured me that it would never happen again. The next day, I see a copy and pasted conversation with a couple of different people discussing me and what I've said to you. If my friendship was so important to you, you would have stopped running your mouth about a) what I say to you and b) me in general. I wish this was an isolated incident, but it has been going on for two years and again recently.

Most people learn from their mistakes when they are continually brought up. You continue to make the same ones. I find it ironic that you ask MonkeyF0cker if he's retarded.

This is a My Name is Earl thing, Teela.

He HAS to do this in public. It only makes sense.

I hope you understand now.

WTF my name is Earl? I think it's more of a Two and a Half Men situation,

Yea, how can you not! Started by a certified stiff which he has admitted to being! I mean OK you stiff Bread, or Plommer, or Blitty, or Bread, or Daft or Bread but not Vegas Dave! Come on!

I remember when I joined over there I think late 2008 and only thing I ever signed up for via e-mail was VD's weekly football forecast! Total up and up guy who fukstick took advantage of!

You really are my favorite dickhead.

Jeezus Teela. Pop a valium.

Do you think the dog would mind if I took some of her prozac?

1294459494872.gif