I Lost Two Friendships. Time To Make Them Right

• Start date
  • Replies 228 Comments
  • Views 18,196 Views
Yea, how can you not! Started by a certified stiff which he has admitted to being! I mean OK you stiff Bread, or Plommer, or Blitty, or Bread, or Daft or Bread but not Vegas Dave! Come on!

I remember when I joined over there I think late 2008 and only thing I ever signed up for via e-mail was VD's weekly football forecast! Total up and up guy who fukstick took advantage of!

yeah it is just sad

For starters:
boneym2.jpg

Right back atcha Boney M, you sonofabitch.

attachment.php

Attachments

• forum 053.jpg
    forum 053.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 179
:thumbsup: casper even if it was 2 yrs late

So we have a martyr here in Casper! If public opinion wasn't asking for this IMO wouldn't have been done! You still have 7 minutes to change your post S78!

So we have a martyr here in Casper! If public opinion wasn't asking for this IMO wouldn't have been done! You still have 7 minutes to change your post S78!

Mr. Monkey I never said I was a martyr.
I paid him hours ago.
I posted that I did it because it was a fitting end to a long situation.
Not looking for hugs and kisses. wasn't expecting any.
Have a great day sir.

totally agree... but the 2 yr old debt is paid
I'm happy for Dave if true
Casper has showed his character traits

Mr. Monkey I never said I was a martyr.
I paid him hours ago.
I posted that I did it because it was a fitting end to a long situation.
Not looking for hugs and kisses. wasn't expecting any.
Have a great day sir.

Uh huh. That's why you made a public thread out of it.

Good job Casper. It was perfectly acceptable for you to post an update. I think we're all glad to hear it.

Uh huh. That's why you made a public thread out of it.

Again, yo make no sense. I put a thread up stating a BAD thing I did. If I wanted hugs and kisses, why would I have even started the thread in the first place. You really are a moron. I mean seriously, are you retarded? You should check that out before it gets worse. Jeesh.

Good job Casper. It was perfectly acceptable for you to post an update. I think we're all glad to hear it.

Jello, you are the only one.

I stated my reason for starting this thread, and it helped light the fire under my ass to pay Vegas Dave.

It is done, and I am moving on to my next reclamation project in my life.

Thank you for the positive reinforcement.

Contrary to what Monkey Dipshit says, I am not expecting any love for what I did 2 years late.

is doppleganging next?
are you going through a 12 step program?
making amends for all the wrongs that you have caused in your life of addiction

is doppleganging next?
are you going through a 12 step program?
making amends for all the wrongs that you have caused in your life of addiction

No 12 step and no addiction.
Teela doesn't seem interested in any form of contact.

This is more of a My Name is Earl thing.

Eventually, I will get to the part where I kick Monkey Dipshit's ass in a boxing ring.