I have a walking rash between my butt and thighs

• Start date
  • Replies 567 Comments
  • Views 34,820 Views
Thank you, MUDCAT!!! Much better support than superstiff MrMonkey has to offer.

Superstiiff? Do you remember being superstiff yesterday at all during the parade? I think were getting close to ground zero with this problem. Could help fellow posters in the future. :kiss:

Sensitive Muddy, seems to have hit a nerve with this issue? Please brother, being Sunday morning and all, please enlighten the congregation here with your experiences? :kiss:

I'm in the waiting room at the urgent care.

Blood in vomit again and abdominal pains. I only had about ten beers last night...

Doctor just told me what I figured, popped some capillaries from the violent motion of throwing up. She said drink some Gatorade and mylanta. I feel like a pussy now, but the Internet said I should seek immediate medical attention.

Blitty who is paying for this careless health insurance? Me?

You make me sick.

Doctor just told me what I figured, popped some capillaries from the violent motion of throwing up. She said drink some Gatorade and mylanta. I feel like a pussy now, but the Internet said I should seek immediate medical attention.

In the future only worry if you are pissing blood, that is not good. If you have blood in your vomit, just drink more, the more alcohol will thin the blood out and make it less noticeable when ypu puke.

I missed this amazing Bread Has Itchy Balls Thread, complete with pics!

I was out doing rock cocaine with a blonde stranger and listening to Sade.

It was a'ight.

crack is so 1980s
get with the program

crack is so 1980s
get with the program

Are you saying that there is no way Bread's rash is encompassing his crack area. DoughBoy, pics or ban! :popcorn:

MrMonkey if you need more pics than what I already supplied in this thread, then you should seriously consider being a participant in next year's gay parade.

I still can't believe he posted a picture of his balls.

Oh shit.

myrash.jpg

Sorry boys. I didn't even know hair grew down there! wte??f?F

Wow! I sincerely apologized to you Lord Bread. Only course of action I see is go to a vet and have them cut them off! If not around, MrsMonkey could do it! :eek1:

But do you see the rash, Monkey!??!

All I see is blonde pubic hair and a drunk fuck with sunglasses on.

It's pretty disturbing.

All I see is blonde pubic hair and a drunk fuck with sunglasses on.

It's pretty disturbing.

Thank you!! Now that I see the sunglasses I can sort of make out what's going on. I thought the photo was right-side-up and I was looking at his schlong.

But I'm sorry Bread - I still can't see a rash. Although it appears you'll never have to worry about your balls getting frostbite.

But I'm sorry Bread - I still can't see a rash.
Me too? Shari, anything you want to share with us down under that we can check out for you? I miss Xpansive!!! :yes: