I have a huge crush...

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 6,070 Views
LOL @ Puckoff....Who the fuck asks a girl out for a JUICE?!?! lolololol!!!

maybe she's one of those mormons who doesn't drink but loves to deal BJ!!! :)

If all else fails tell her you post on a gambling forum under the moniker, "MonkeyFOcker", and prior to that you had heated discussions with an old twat named "Homedog" over at peeps place.

You'll be nailing her in your living room shortly after that.

:tank:

going out for juice lol, that's how yall roll in halifax pucky?

This feels like 10 guys are asking the chick for the date. I'm just hoping MF doesn't crumble under this immense pressure put on by fellow posters.

Monkey...next time she deals you an eleven, whip out your dick, throw it on the table and say you'd like to double down!

Then if she deals you a two, smack her in the face with it.

There's man-juice too. If you can get her to agree to go out for a "man-juice" on her break, then you will be the biggest pimp ever to post on a degen gamblers' message board!

RS > I can put in tennis parlays right now at phoenix. any idea what thremp and justin are talking about?

Don't know Monkey personally, but from my keen observations, this is my take on the issue. Deep inside the complicated brain of the genius, the decision making chip, is saying the only juice he wants to give her is a warm milkshake!:yes:

Yes RS, you are a genius also!

Was wondering the same thing, durito. Justin is being nerdily secretive. Obviously some kind of correlated play that was allowed.

Oops, back to your regular programming.

RS > I can put in tennis parlays right now at phoenix. any idea what thremp and justin are talking about?

Actually, I was going to ask you the exact same thing. I went on a little run with tennis parlays there, using the upset percentile that this guy Einstein2 at TennisInsight worked out. It scores all the matches for the day based on probability for an upset and it was a pretty easy thing to profit off of. I was guessing that it was just me that got the parlays turned off, and since you can still do it, I guess that's the case.

RS, I took a look over there and it seems like a difficult site to navigate. Is it worth paying for?

I've never bet a tennis parlay at phoenix and I currently can't.