I have a huge crush...

• Start date
  • Replies 79 Comments
  • Views 6,069 Views
I've never bet a tennis parlay at phoenix and I currently can't.

#17413218: Parlay (2010/02/15 12:13)
Daniel Brands ( +570) (FG) 3.0 34.89
Mischa Zverev ( -113) (FG)

just did another one:

#17414580: Parlay (2010/02/15 15:11)
David Nalbandian ( -235) (FG) 1.0 1.09
Horacio Zeballos ( -215) (FG)

beats me?

i want to know what the fucking correlated parlays are

Using the old version right now I can make a parlay bet. Using the new version I can't. BTW I took the Nalbandian/zeballos parlay as well durito.

Using the new version now I can. weird shit going on. And did anyone find the reason for the secrecy regarding this on RBS.

It seems, and I admit I'm making very subjective inferences into the subtext of the cryptic sharps at RBS, that at least a few of the modelers have invested time in a method to discern +EV tennis chalk parlays. Einstein2 was saying he'd found a subset of tennis matches in which the chalk hits 70% of the time, that kind of info could make for some serious wagering. These guys must've been exploiting the parlay option at BetPho for easy cash. Or at least that's the best my pot-infused cranium can deduce presently. When I'm less high I'll revist and post any new revelations.

20four7, TI is a bitch to navigate and very much a work in progress, but if you're serious about handicapping tennis I know of no other site that offers the data they do in such a standardized format. If you can get the right feel for who to tail or give extra weight to their opinions as the season moves from surface to surface (I still haven't seen any capper at TI have a winning run through more than one surface), then it's pretty lucrative too. Their Aces feature, a bastardized second-cousin to SBR Points, also provides a way to wager with other members on the outcome of matches which are converted to free subscription days in their profit sharing program. It's by no means a perfect solution, but I wouldn't be able to wager on tennis without it after having been a member.

Justin doesn't want this tennis info out, but he is writing a book. Go figure.

Thanx RS, I haven't bet tennis in years because of some of what you posted. I may join for 3 months and see how it goes again.

pinnacle lets you parlay tennis. unless it's a way around limits i dunno what hell they are talking about, but then again, I'm an idiot

MF's thread was hijacked :grin:

I don't get what they are trying to hide. I just find it kind of funny that Justin works for SBR who is supposed to help players with questions/disputes. RS asks a question and Justin doesn't answer but instead basically tells him to shut up and not talk about it.

MF's thread was hijacked :grin:

I don't get what they are trying to hide. I just find it kind of funny that Justin works for SBR who is supposed to help players with questions/disputes. RS asks a question and Justin doesn't answer but instead basically tells him to shut up and not talk about it.

Yeah, I would've gotten miffed at that six months ago, but with the changes RBS has made recently it's obvious that they've abandoned the model of being a players' advocate entirely. You have to take everything they say as though it came from a used-car salesman, and I basically just asked for the Carfax.

Justin is trying to keep +ev info off of forums where it will dry up quickly, the problem is that he is perhaps the worst offender of this of anyone.

Last edited:
Justin7 once send me a PM asking me what my secret for winning is betting soccer. I told him all the square methods I could think off to lose his bankroll as fast as possible.

Justin is trying to keep +ev info off of forums where it will try up quickly, the problem is that he is perhaps the worst offender of this of anyone.

He should of just answered the question and the topic would of fallen down the list of threads quickly. Their cryptic answers have most likely caused a lot of people to try to figure out the edge they are talking about.

This is easy... Just tell her you're famed internet poster MonkeyF0cker.