I challenge the King......

Not that I got it at that.... but texas is available on pinny for +121 making it an official wager for me.

See what transpires in the morning but I may be away from here for a while. Cheers everyone

King went 4-0, pending SD....

Looks like The King is still The King...

Whew squeezed that one out. King went 4 and 1 for a -15 day..... I went 0 and 1 for a -100 day

Final Tally King -164
10four7 -10

Next challenge should have a chalk limit and a mandatory one long dog per day.

I think the King played it right. Gotta try and collect some easy units - granted, he had about a 25 - 30% chance of hitting all of those.

LOL, wow King got burried on that Padres chalk monster play...

No doubt the king played it correct..... as I believe I did by taking a dog on the last day as my pick. I actually did bet texas with real money so it was my pick although not at +113... I ended up betting it at +121. However not matter how big the chalk trying to go through a 5 pick chalk monster like he did had a good possibility of biting him in the ass. He had me worried until I saw the score this morning.... I thought I might be starting a thread Do you miss 20four7? LOL

Well played King. Come back rested.

Say goodnight King.

Sleep well young lad

Next challenge should have a chalk limit and a mandatory one long dog per day.

I think the King played it right. Gotta try and collect some easy units - granted, he had about a 25 - 30% chance of hitting all of those.

I don't usually play run line or reverse run line so it didn't occur to me when I set up the rules. I was thinking along the lines of straight bets and totals... not taking a -190 dog with +1.5 added. I do play a fair number of dogs that I consider to have value (NYY today boys anything better than -205).

Whoever bumped this cost all the great Gamelive Posters money..

I was going to give you guys another exclusive winner...

Not anymore...