I challenge the King......

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
For the next 3 days..... $100 flat betting post your winners.

Loser gets a 2 week vacation.......

MLB only.

King are you up to the challenge?

:jerk:

Hold on, the king is busy.. be back in an hour..

OK, how do you want to do this?

After I send you on a vacation, Ill take down one of your Pals..

Post your picks on here. Once they are posted they cannot be changed. All picks must be posted using widely available odds at that time. I will be back later with my picks. Today, Tomorrow and Thursday, the loser starts on vacation for Friday.

Post your picks on here. Once they are posted they cannot be changed. All picks must be posted using widely available odds at that time. I will be back later with my picks. Today, Tomorrow and Thursday, the loser starts on vacation for Friday.

we need a minimum, maximum plays a day ?

all risking/to win 1 unit each?

we need a minimum, maximum plays a day ?

all risking/to win 1 unit each?

you need at least one play a day. Each risk/win 100 unit for simplicity as I'd rather see +200 or -123 than 2.0 or 1.23

Ok, the King will go 2-0 with these two plays..

Cardinals -285
Rays +110

(5dimes)

What happened with 20four7 shortly to post his plays?

Eggs, you may have scared him away with your locks.

My picks All 5 dimes but yankees who are pinny

Yankees -156
Cubs -225
Cards -280
Twins -124

Damn I got a pick of the kings...... I had to run to get my 6 am train robyn. I finished my capping on the train and just got out of the office to post.

I have 2 more plays but they haven't hit the playable range...... These are who I have bet on, with Eggnog probably being right about the cards, they are my best bet as well. Yankees twins and cubs pretty much equal but worth less than the Cards. The cards should be -330 according to my capping.

Wow this is going to be a battle of the Chalk Monsters

What happened with 20four7 shortly to post his plays?

Eggs, you may have scared him away with your locks.

Robyn, CALM YOUR SWEET ASS! 20four7 wrote that "I will be back with my picks later" WTH did you see "shortly"? Stop causing troubles! Oh that's right, you're a woman, they only see what's inside their own head! :robyn:

20four7, no need to explain yourself!