I challenge the King......

We need a maximum picks per day set..

The King can not help it that he is sharp and has self control. I will make like 2 picks a day, all nighter here will be down a couple units and then make 16 plays on the last day just hoping to get lucky..

Notice how he loves the Cards now that they're 5 cents cheaper.. This contest needs better rules..

We need a maximum picks per day set..

The King can not help it that he is sharp and has self control. I will make like 2 picks a day, all nighter here will be down a couple units and then make 16 plays on the last day just hoping to get lucky..

Notice how he loves the Cards now that they're 5 cents cheaper.. This contest needs better rules..

Max picks can be debated IMO, but the rest is

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Like to see you here King, but if your going to act like this might go back where you came from? Maybe not, Herman could use a playmate! :dunno:

5 Plays maximum per day. Agreed?
The king should anticipate such line movements.

Well, the Kings 2 plays have moved 20 cents in his direction..sometimes I surprise myself..

5 Plays maximum per day. Agreed?
The king should anticipate such line movements.

That is fine with me..... I don't normally have 5 plays in a day...... I posted my plays before I looked up if the king had posted.... but whatever.....

Lots of afternoon games tomorrow.... no lines up yet and to many games to finish to update my stats...... hopefully I get everything done and posted before I leave for work.

I LOVE capping threads that end in one poster taking a vacation.

I know that 20Four7 will live up to his end of the bargain but I have serious doubt about the King.

I LOVE capping threads that end in one poster taking a vacation.

I know that 20Four7 will live up to his end of the bargain but I have serious doubt about the King.

x2

Todays plays

NYY -153 5dimes (best bet for those who are following)

Atlanta -170 5dmes

I have both these teams as being a play at anything better than -180.

I will now go and tally yesterday

My picks All 5 dimes but yankees who are pinny

Yankees -156
Cubs -225
Cards -280
Twins -124

-156+100+100+100

20four7 3 and 1 +143
King 1 and 1 +0

2 plays for today both posted and both big chalk.

Plays for Wednesday..

Phillies -148
Phillies (-2.5) +168
Rockies/Padres OVER (6.5) -115
Blue jays -121
Dodgers +114

I like the Phils too King but -2.5 too? Hope your right. Remember Utley and Polanco out and can't trust Valdez and Schneider to hit HR's today?