I am getting old!

• Start date
  • Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 5,743 Views
How many pictures of my wife do you have saved archie.

I thought the movie Crazy Stupid Love was pretty weak but there was one line that made me laugh. Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone have been building towards getting nekkid together for the first time - a very nervous prospect for her - and he finally takes his shirt off and she is overcome with feelings of inadequacy and she says, "Oh my gawd, it's like you're photoshopped."

I'd forgotten that i'd seen this movie until I read this again and remembered that quote

I'm not too far from the perfect man! unreal!

I don't even need any baby oil!

IMG_0977.jpg

This is you? This is a great body. This would go into my "yes" category.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8290.jpg
    IMG_8290.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 161

chick next to the beer kisser (seems to be a hockey game?)

looks alot like Brock Lander's wife. any chance that beer kisser is Brock's brother Rocky?

Deb.jpg

It seems staged. Why would the chick act all scared and grossed out? What a cunt if she wasn't acting.

That guy rocks, whether it was spontaneous or not.

Last edited:
maybe she's afraid he was gonna kiss her

It seems staged. Why would the chick act all sared and grossed out? What a cunt if she wasn't acting.

That guy rocks, whether it was spontaneous or not.

if you look closer, you can see her arm is around another man's arm on her right. I think maybe she doesn't know that guy and just doesn't know what is gonna happen....

she thought she and her man on her right were gonna get on the kiss cam, but the guy on her left stole her show.

and she's a dumb bitch

It's quite obvious she isn't the guy's GF. Her reaction is still way over the top. Oh well.

i've always wanted to be on the kiss cam, and then slap big al