I am getting old!

• Start date
  • Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 5,760 Views
She certainly looks like she'd take it in the ass.

She looks like she might have had something in her ass at the time those pics were taken.

I wonder if she has something in her ass RIGHT NOW!

She looks like she might have had something in her ass at the time those pics were taken.

I wonder if she has something in her ass RIGHT NOW!

You dirtypussy.

i am NOT one to talk, but if ur gonna take that photo you should probably work out your abs a bit first.

why? So we can all be superficial supermodels instead of average humans that we are? Try accepting yourself for who you are. You might learn a lot more about yourself instead of spending most of your time trying to be someone else.

The idea that the grass is always greener on the other side.

You're overanalyzing. Cali hit the nail right on the head. That chick should not be doing glamour shots in a belly shirt.

let this thread be a good lesson for Plommer

You're overanalyzing. Cali hit the nail right on the head. That chick should not be doing glamour shots in a belly shirt.

yes that's all I'm saying. she can love and own her body in more flattering ways. Like this:

http://www.dove.us/Social-Mission/campaign-for-real-beauty.aspx

dove_wideweb__430x327.jpg

526449_439324476090360_157468923_n_08012012144246.jpg

She is hot. And the lack of toned abs is a huge turn on. I prefer the natural look than the Olympic athlete look.

I said this before I know somewhere, but I don't want to have sex with a woman who has toner muscles than myself! Just sayin, again, I think! Seriously though, think through the exercise of love! Two extremely toned participants greater chance of pulling a muscle or something!

Common, for a man there's only one muscle that needs to be in shape, women feel the same way bout it IMO! Cali, tell me I'm right?

I said this before I know somewhere, but I don't want to have sex with a woman who has toner muscles than myself! Just sayin, again, I think! Seriously though, think through the exercise of love! Two extremely toned participants greater chance of pulling a muscle or something!

Common, for a man there's only one muscle that needs to be in shape, women feel the same way bout it IMO! Cali, tell me I'm right?

To an extend you are right. But a little pride in ones body is important. I don't look for a perfectly toned man, or a muscle man. I also don't like skinny dudes. I like an average guy. But not fat or obese.

Let me explain....

NOT this:

over-40-amateur-of-the-week-muscle-man_a.jpg

this is hot, but i would feel so out of shape next to him that it wouldn't work.
stock-photo-image-of-muscle-man-posing-in-studio-102919289.jpg

I would never:
fat+man.jpg

Not even this:
1295889256e0H1yO.jpg

I'm trying to find a good pic of the men I like body-wise. I should just post a pic of chris lol. A little belly can be fine, just stay in shape and take care of yourself.

Here:

guy-ritchie-shirtless.jpg

dirtyjobs410alpacashearer02.jpg

The perfect man:
Chris+Noth+Looking+Trim+Beach+Miami+5iACJFOXg8xl.jpg

This is just my opinion. But Most of my girl friends would agree with this. These are the things we discuss.

Cali, I'm like the bottom picture but a little more cut, younger, and more stamina. See you on thurs.

So your perfect man is someone who likes to suck his gut when a picture is taken of him. :missingteeth:

So your perfect man is someone who likes to suck his gut when a picture is taken of him. :missingteeth:

.... no.... That's why it's hard to find a pic and thats why i said a little belly is fine. did you read my post or just jump to a slightly rude retort?

.... no.... That's why it's hard to find a pic and thats why i said a little belly is fine. did you read my post or just jump to a slightly rude retort?

I wasn't trying to be rude. I thought it was funny.

i love contradictions