I am getting old!

• Start date
  • Replies 89 Comments
  • Views 5,746 Views
travolta.gif

I thought the movie Crazy Stupid Love was pretty weak but there was one line that made me laugh. Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone have been building towards getting nekkid together for the first time - a very nervous prospect for her - and he finally takes his shirt off and she is overcome with feelings of inadequacy and she says, "Oh my gawd, it's like you're photoshopped."

I thought the movie Crazy Stupid Love was pretty weak but there was one line that made me laugh. Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone have been building towards getting nekkid together for the first time - a very nervous prospect for her - and he finally takes his shirt off and she is overcome with feelings of inadequacy and she says, "Oh my gawd, it's like you're photoshopped."

i used to do childrens theatre with Emily... erm... Emma Stone.

Busy Bragger = bragging about how busy you are

my Emma Stone comment wasn't bragging, or wasn't meant to be bragging. it's just a fun fact.

Let me explain - I made a one-off side note. Durito, uh, Rito as he goes now, Had a back-and-forth with sarcasm regarding my schedule and life, then got high and mighty regarding the hours he works, in turn belittling my unstated hours worked, making me seem lesser than him. Therefor he is a Busy Bragger.

Let me explain - I made a one-off side note. Durito, uh, Rito as he goes now, Had a back-and-forth with sarcasm regarding my schedule and life, then got high and mighty regarding the hours he works, in turn belittling my unstated hours worked, making me seem lesser than him. Therefor he is a Busy Bragger.

:suegragloria:

Durito is just a miserable fukk, belittling others is his only pleasure (other than his kid).

:guitar:

on a scale of 1-10 what does this rate in body?

BrockMoney.jpg

Actually I work about 12 minutes a day. I wonder what that comes out to hourly.

Actually I work about 12 minutes a day. I wonder what that comes out to hourly.

without a calculator and rounding off the face.....

i'm guest-emating about..........

web.jpg