Honestly, I really only liked your ass

• Start date
  • Replies 273 Comments
  • Views 14,679 Views
Tbf though, her tits don't look too bad either.

Fuck man I love you so much. Please do not ever leave us again. Okay?

The Fiver absence was brutal, so glad to see a prickly pink cock drawn on some random chick

And I'm sorry I couldn't keep it hard for you. Not sure if it was your meat ball vagina or your moustache or the fact that you had more hair on your arms and your back than a fucking Portuguese brick layer. Do something about that, honestly. I seemed to have no problems getting it and keeping it hard for you-know-who when I was seeing her when I wasn't seeing you.

Fiver, did you wear a condom? Sometimes I have trouble keeping an erection when wearing a condom.

Fiver, if you were having such difficulty keeping it hard why didn't you do what most gay guys pretending to be straight do and fantasize about men while you had to service that disgusting pussy.

Fiver, its all about the ass, pal. Mens ass.

judging it.

I heard at times you can be quite the serious guy? I feeling you so would it be alright to post something I thought might be funny, or should I abstain from doing so?

Fiver, I've read your first post about 40 times now, no joke. And I love you more and more, each time I read it.

If you ever decide to leave again, just know that you'll be breaking the heart of a banged up, degenerate welfare robbing, unfit mom with no teeth. K?

Please don't do this to me. Life's been rough as it is already.

Yeah post it I guess.

Good job with the gay ass jokes plommer.

bump for durito. mods i vote for stickying this thread. baggio get on it

bump for durito. mods i vote for stickying this thread. baggio get on it

Excellent suggestion. This post pretty much sums us up as a collective unit.

Hutz make this happen.

katy perry's tits.

20081007-Katy_Perry_Tits_Out_Party_TOP.jpg

i love you fiver.