Honestly, I really only liked your ass

• Start date
  • Replies 273 Comments
  • Views 14,677 Views
Hey gamelive, I'm joining Fiver and signing off.

And this poster had the audacity to align herself with Mr. Fiveteamer on her exit! Not even close my dear! Unreal!

Since you stated this, I give you my opinion. With regards to GL, Fiver is significant, you are not!

C'est la vie!

GREAT STORY FIVER! :yes:

Maybe Caligirl is the fine ass in question.

[video]http://www.videobash.com/video_show/autograph-signing-10293?utm_source=ph&utm_medium=traffic_trade&utm_campaign=ph_trade_box9_v7&v=7[/video]

I hope this works maybe cheer everyone up......

You're "intellectual" enough for me fiveteamer. This is pure gold.

We got back to my place and you passed out drunk and I had to finger your bizarre, meaty vagina. I swear getting inside that pussy is like trying to peel an orange, I know I said I was a fan of it, but in reality I wasn't. I basically just liked your bum.

:10:

missed you brother, love you

fok indie meaty vag bitches

this is gold

And I'm sorry I couldn't keep it hard for you. Not sure if it was your meat ball vagina or your moustache or the fact that you had more hair on your arms and your back than a fucking Portuguese brick layer. Do something about that, honestly. I seemed to have no problems getting it and keeping it hard for you-know-who when I was seeing her when I wasn't seeing you.

macmiller

[video]http://www.videobash.com/video_show/autograph-signing-10293?utm_source=ph&utm_medium=traffic_trade&utm_campaign=ph_trade_box9_v7&v=7[/video]

I hope this works maybe cheer everyone up......

Thanks AJ! I feel a lot warmer and fuzzier right now! Of course at my age it might not last very long! :sad:

Here's my digital footprint, bitch

11739005908197223380.jpg

Wow this feels good to get this off my chest. I don't have many people to talk to.

I was just going to rub some of my fecal matter under her front door knob, but this is much more satisfying.

Actually I still might do that.

Wow this feels good to get this off my chest. I don't have many people to talk to.

I was just going to rub some of my fecal matter under her front door knob, but this is much more satisfying.

Actually I still might do that.

what were maxmaxx's thoughts