Holiday season?

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 2,518 Views
Last time I gave a Christmas gift was 2005, as well as received one. Except for last year, Oksy gave me one.

:lmao: Walmart is so SO bad right now and it will only get worse

Cami and Seves gearing up for an all time work/family/friends run still trying to figure it out

FOK

FOK
:cheers:

I would like to someday be able to say that I don't celebrate Christmas. Like someone would say to me, "Are you ready for Christmas?" and I could honestly say, "I don't celebrate Christmas."

I mean, I could say that now. There is a semantic argument for it. There is no sign of Christmas here in my apartment. There is no actual celebrating on my part at any time.

But no, I have to do Christmas and there is no sense pretending otherwise. I am stuck with it, probably for the duration.

Now that may sound like I am wishing for the complete extermination of my family, but no, more for some kind of mass spontaneous lobotomization, perhaps involving a device like in Men in Black.

:handshake:

I like Christmas, not as much as Thanksgiving but it's a'ight.

I think it changes once you're happy to receive socks as a present.

I give craft beer 6-packs. Since my brother doesn't drink, i drink his.

I give craft beer 6-packs. Since my brother doesn't drink, i drink his.

jaja...yet he still says "thanks" every year...

besides dad and whoever im dating, ive become a gift card kind of guy...it shows laziness and my unwillingness to grasp the whole holidays thing...they are beginning to get the hint :yes:

I really shouldn't say that I'm anti-holidays/Christmas. I used to do it up big, but when you aren't entertaining others or really doing anything on the actual day, I find it pointless. I decorated last year, but I also spent it with the guy I was dating and his family. This year, I think all of my decorations are in storage.

Anyone wanna come with me to my dad's and get G-to-tha-O-to-tha-muthafahkkinD shoved down your shroat?

Ugh.

So y suggestion a while back about GameLive Secret Santa gift exchange is a no go?

Bunch of fok'n sad sacks, the lot of ya.

Anyone wanna come with me to my dad's and get G-to-tha-O-to-tha-muthafahkkinD shoved down your shroat?

Ugh.

:dunno: sounds not too bad, I like hearing older peoples views

I haven't celebrated Christmas in four years.

It doesn't snow here. Never feels like Christmas. Although, the rodeo leaves tomorrow. That's a Christmas gift in itself. No more depressing songs about dogs, cheating hos, and trucks playing all day long.

I haven't celebrated Christmas in four years.

It doesn't snow here. Never feels like Christmas. Although, the rodeo leaves tomorrow. That's a Christmas gift in itself. No more depressing songs about dogs, cheating hos, and trucks playing all day long.

Christmas in Vegas would suck if your family is elsewhere.

We have no snow in Toronto, doesn't feel like Christmas.

As a matter of fact the temperature tomorrow is supposed to be 8C or 47F.

Snow has no chance at those temps.

11698463.png

I never had snow for Christmas. It feels the same for me with or without snow. When Jesus was born it wasn't snowing. It was probably 50 degrees at night.