Holiday season?

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 2,517 Views
In Denver the temps change a lot more than 2-5 degrees from day to night.

Pavy Christmas is all about Santa and the elves, NOT Jesus.

In Denver the temps change a lot more than 2-5 degrees from day to night.

Reno winter in Toronto is not that cold. There are some very cold days but also plenty of days when the temperatures are well above freezing.

The worse part of winter here are the overcast skies that seem to be part of winter life in the great lakes region.

I think moving from the north to the south has really messed with my holiday season orientation. It has gotten cooler, but I'm used to snow during the holidays. I do not miss driving in that horrible stuff to my parents' house while praying that the car did not go over the side of the road.

Christmas in Vegas would suck if your family is elsewhere.

I don't mind it actually. I go home for Thanksgiving rather than Christmas now. It's too fucking cold.

It's surprisingly busy here during Christmas. The coming week and a half will be incredibly slow, but Christmas through New Years is insane.

The worst part of the winter for me - to bring things round full-circle - is Christmas. It begins in early November and is a constant obnoxious, insipid, repetitive, artificial, crassly commercial elephant-in-the-room for like 2 months. It's just a big fucking useless matzo ball stuck at the end of every year.

All the way to Tehran, Muddy. Those motherfuckers.

149mdz6.jpg

I worked in a Christmas theme park for many years. Christmas started in June and didn't end until December 26th. I wonder how I managed.

The latest and best tweets on #holidayseason. Read what people are saying and join the conversation.