Hockey related what not

• Start date
  • Replies 424 Comments
  • Views 21,126 Views
I had to work ... I'm sorry plomm - ski... I just got in from work.. I did not touch the Leaf game and I think the Ducks will win tonight. I havent bet on Ana - Det yet.

Since when does anyone give two shits about my picks?

same handle ; i never really posted there. I came to Gamelive from 173... never really liked sbr, joined there to play a couple poker tourneys

same handle ; i never really posted there. I came to Gamelive from 173... never really liked sbr, joined there to play a couple poker tourneys

Probably havent logged in there in almost 2 yrs or more.

Tonight I like Toronto, New York and both games will go under. I figure one of the two road teams should win tonight and it is safe to say that both games should be really tight checking, low scoring affairs.

Boston got stuck in Toronto last night because of plane issues so that will mess with their schedule some...

This guy likes the Leafs tonight!

2af10c2418bffe75741c7a40424aa2a9.jpg

Personally as much as I be wanting the Leafs to win, don't know if they can play as perfect defensively as last night! Boston was just covered completely all over the ice! A few more power plays both ways and Bruins seem more capable of putting the puck in the net! Only from what I saw last night!

Will Toronto's centerman be in the lineup tonight? Will Boston have their key guy back tonight?

Canada losing to Slovenia 2-0 at the end of the 1st period.... I wonder if Team Canada can step it up a notch.

Ooooh. We got 1 just as I hit the 'post' button..

and 2-2 before the edit option disappeared.

Canada losing to Slovenia 2-0 at the end of the 1st period.... I wonder if Team Canada can step it up a notch.

Ooooh. We got 1 just as I hit the 'post' button

Yeah, fuck team Canada, all that matters today is the Canadian NHL team with the blue/white Maple Leaf on it.

PS: Your Sens get smoked in 5 by Pitt. Hope I'm wrong though.

If the Leafs manage to win tonight I would like their chances vs the Rangers.

I seriously like the Leafs chances against either team......if they get by Boston tonight. The only teams that scared me in the east were the Bruins and the Pens. Sens have a hot goalie, Montreal as you mentioned are small, Washington has no heart, NYR are beatable, but NYI may have been the toughest out of the bunch, but beatable for sure.

3-2 Leafs!!!

Pucky in my dream world the Leafs beat the B's tonight then beat the Rangers or Caps and get to play the Sens (who upset Pittsburgh) for the right to lose to Chicago in the Cup final.

:betplom:

If the Islanders can take the Pens to 6 games, I'm sure the Senators can make a real series of it. I would say Pens in 6 but you can never tell..

Look at the Leafs...they actually have a chance and historically they're a classic bunch of losers/choke artists.

Quincy if the magic happens and the Leafs play Ottawa in the Conference final you can look forward to not seeing an Ottawa jersey in either building during the series. Leaf nation will take over both rinks.

I'm getting an erection just thinking about it.

If that happens, you will likely see me at Scotiabank place in a Sens jersey. I have already acquired my ticket for game 4 in Ottawa against Pitt