Hockey related what not

• Start date
  • Replies 424 Comments
  • Views 21,126 Views
If that happens, you will likely see me at Scotiabank place in a Sens jersey. I have already acquired my ticket for game 4 in Ottawa against Pitt
Quincy, Sens fans will be the minority at Scotiabank place vs the Leafs.

Even if the Leafs lose tonight I appreciate the effort and fun I had with them this season.
As a long suffering Leaf fan the future finally looks bright.

If you were savy enough to have been betting the Leafs this season they won at a 60% clip as dogs.

Sens were a great bet this season as well.

Common one more time LEAFS!

My TV is already tuned to CBC.

:letsdothis:

Quincy if the magic happens and the Leafs play Ottawa in the Conference final you can look forward to not seeing an Ottawa jersey in either building during the series. Leaf nation will take over both rinks.

I'm getting an erection just thinking about it.

Exact reason to make sure ACC has plenty of dogs sniffing around the arena! The brothers below are trouble!

9defcc194710.jpg

Do you really think #1 moved to Toronto for his job? Yea, right!

Do you really think #1 moved to Toronto for his job? Yea, right!

Yeah, those Quebecers are sneaky, Matty's English passes the test in Toronto because of all the other immigrants.

I'm sure he's part of some sort of separation scheme.
Matty's job may be to act as the liaison to English Canada.
PS: liaison is a French word.

Monkey do you see the irony of a Quebec based hockey team calling itself the Canadiens?

I do.

220px-Toronto_Maple_Leafs_Logo_1939_-_1967.svg.png

You should be watching Canada - Slovenia, plommay. It's fun watching Stamkos and Giroux playing on the same line... If you stay tuned to cbc, all you are going to watch is the show with those two flaming homos.

You should be watching Canada - Slovenia, plommay. It's fun watching Stamkos and Giroux playing on the same line... If you stay tuned to cbc, all you are going to watch is the show with those two flaming homos.

I like watching those two fudge packers, they make me laugh - and it ain't because of their comedy.

Out Mathieu and his bro have nice hairlines. Lucky cunts!!!

Mike Keenan was announced on Monday as the new head coach of Metallurg Magnitogorsk in the KHL.

WTF?

He coached Canada to a couple of our greatest triumphs at Canada Cups so I'm not going to knock him but, like, DUDE!

Mike Keenan was announced on Monday as the new head coach of Metallurg Magnitogorsk in the KHL.

WTF?

He coached Canada to a couple of our greatest triumphs at Canada Cups so I'm not going to knock him but, like, DUDE!

A little Mike Keenan goes a long way. He is the NHL version of Doug Collins.

why not? :dunno: I'm sure they'll pay him well and the players will be the same kind of shmos he dealt with here.

I would not be surprised if Ottawa beats Pittsburgh in a dominant fashion. They are a grindy foking team, the kind that unfortunately tends to excel in the nhl playoffs. They wore Montreal out. The Islanders were cupcakes compared to Ottawa. Curious to see how it plays out since once again the Bruins /NYR series holds no interest for me.

I don't understand why the playoff round has teams playing within their own group again. winner of group 1 should be playing 4th group 2.

Hugh, hugh game in LA tonight. Kings look to be hitting on all cylinders but with one win SJ could take home ice.

Quick too good now 3-1 LAK imo.

I don't understand why the playoff round has teams playing within their own group again. winner of group 1 should be playing 4th group 2.

Because the league prides itself on rivalries. Also cuts down on travel.