Hockey related what not

• Start date
  • Replies 424 Comments
  • Views 21,268 Views
And Russia FUCKS ME OVER AGAIN. Russia should send their players to Siberia if they fail to show up for hockey tourneys and put in full effort. Their performance in these tournaments is disgraceful.

And Russia FUCKS ME OVER AGAIN. Russia should send their players to Siberia if they fail to show up for hockey tourneys and put in full effort. Their performance in these tournaments is disgraceful.

you see. I told you Gulag gets a bad rap, is necessary. Go France! :clap:

no USSR, no hockey, no sport :yes: :reno:

MrQ! Rangers or Caps today?

:help:

Caps it is, thanks MrQ.

:cripwalk:

covi11.jpg

One point I would like to make just briefly:

pittsburgh-penguins-logo.jpg

OMG! WTF Muddy! Flyer fans don't care too much for the Pens! Kinda feel the same way right now bout you as Douglas and Damon in that Liberace movie and all those commercials! Please Muddy, no more posting of Pen love or I might have to put you on ignore till after the playoffs! Hold off on it until if they win the cup! This part your playing isn't you!

Mr. M

Please join Fiveteamer, Puck Off, and myself on the good ship Maple Leaf, pal.

c0mm0n one time

I'm forever on it Plommer unless they play the Flyers! Only reason I said awhile back I root for the Sharks after the Flyers in the playoffs was cause the Leafs never seem to be in the playoffs! What channel in America can I watch the game tonight?

What channel in America can I watch the game tonight?

If you are in the part of America near Detroit, it's on CBC.

If you are anywhere else, I have no idea.

Got it NBCSC in Philly! :up:

Pengueenos is what I'm saying.

I was on NYR today, Matty. Also the under...

I was on NYR today, Matty. Also the under...

You cunt.

No, you can't come in after the game and tell us you had the winner and the under.

c0mm0n