hiiii gamelive!!!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 106 Comments
  • Views 9,601 Views
Plommer - that is 100% true. Don't think I didn't want to throw that back in steve's face about how he treated her. I never said anything because Cami didn't need to be brought back into a situation where she got fucked over 100%. Just laughable when he is posting how there is "mutual respect" when i knew the whole story. This has been a pattern of this behavior by him for 2-3 years min.

I don't know who to believe.

I believe this: the relationship was parasitical in nature - she took and he gave. A job, place to stay, etc. I suppose he knew deep down she was never his, it was just his turn. Perhaps that would explain his disdain and alleged poor treatment of her.

Steve's is the one suffering here, not her.

I believe this: the relationship was parasitical in nature - she took and he gave. A job, place to stay, etc. I suppose he knew deep down she was never his, it was just his turn. Perhaps that would explain his disdain and alleged poor treatment of her.

Unreal. She cooked for him, counseled him, loved him, he dumps her and fires her while hitting on another woman, and trys to screw her on unemployment and she is a parasite. Unbelievable.

Why you keep saying she never loved him or she used him I don't understand. It was a toxic situation for sure, but he was as much or more to blame for how it went out.

I'm guessing whatever he's suffering has little to do with her. You're theory cannot be disproved by empirical evidence. Its like religion. Where's Ray Ray when you need him? :sparesomecutter:

Why should she (or anyone) have to put up with that behavior? He also took a lot from her. He was a total control freak also. Remember, he fired her and ended it based on what he wanted, not her.

I'm guessing whatever he's suffering has little to do with her. You're theory cannot be disproved by empirical evidence. Its like religion. Where's Ray Ray when you need him? :sparesomecutter:

My theory? Or Plommer theory? I'm not sure I have a theory. I would like one though. I'm going to think on that. Do you have any theories Reno?

Why should she (or anyone) have to put up with that behavior? He also took a lot from her. He was a total control freak also. Remember, he fired her and ended it based on what he wanted, not her.

It's all there in that other thread minus a little bit that has appeared to be edited out. That's OK. It doesn't need to be there. I think people get the picture. This can drop. I just didn't feel right letting it end there and having Cami go out like that.

IAG
My theory? Or Plommer theory? I'm not sure I have a theory. I would like one though. I'm going to think on that. Do you have any theories Reno?

Plommer theory. :sparesomecutter: does anybody here ever understand what the fok I'm talking about:robyn:

Plommer theory. :sparesomecutter: does anybody here ever understand what the fok I'm talking about:robyn:

What do you mean?

MrX
I, for one, couldn't care less whether steves is okay with cami being here.

Welcome back, cami. Hello. Goodbye.

Hello old friend. How have you been?

The fact is, my relationship and what all happened is no ones business. I am not one to air out my dirty laundry. Plommer you nor anyone besides those involved knows what truly happened. I don't give a fuck what you think about it. I didn't come here to relive or rehash that hell. I owe NO ONE outside of my loved ones an explanation. I could easily throw him under the bus and tell the whole truth....but for what? To win your approval? Don't want or need it.

My name is and will always be dragged through the dirt, and I will have to clean it up myself and keep it pushing.

The people that matter know the truth, everyone and anyone else can shut the fuck up and mind their own damned business.

It's done and over and I have moved on and am happy. I came to say hi to some people, see how they are doing. Wish everyone well.

I most certainly did not come for the drama, or to cause problems. Some people will never change I suppose. Just do and say what you can to amuse yourself, to feel better about yourself. so sad. Maybe you fuccy, and all the other fucktards should go start your own forum. Ruining what Roq worked so hard for, but hey...you are bringing in the numbers with this shit right?!

:guitar:

p.s. Thank you IAG and FW for the backup, now and back then. You guys were wonderful and good friends and I thank you.

Hello old friend. How have you been?

All is well here! Springtime in The Rockies. I don't think winter is coming.

The fact is, my relationship and what all happened is no ones business. I am not one to air out my dirty laundry. Plommer you nor anyone besides those involved knows what truly happened. I don't give a fuck what you think about it. I didn't come here to relive or rehash that hell. I owe NO ONE outside of my loved ones an explanation. I could easily throw him under the bus and tell the whole truth....but for what? To win your approval? Don't want or need it.

My name is and will always be dragged through the dirt, and I will have to clean it up myself and keep it pushing.

The people that matter know the truth, everyone and anyone else can shut the fuck up and mind their own damned business.

It's done and over and I have moved on and am happy. I came to say hi to some people, see how they are doing. Wish everyone well.

I most certainly did not come for the drama, or to cause problems. Some people will never change I suppose. Just do and say what you can to amuse yourself, to feel better about yourself. so sad. Maybe you fuccy, and all the other fucktards should go start your own forum. Ruining what Roq worked so hard for, but hey...you are bringing in the numbers with this shit right?!

:guitar:

Right on, Cami. Don't take any shit. It's gotten pretty weird around here. I don't know what I'm looking at most of the time.

I think I'm mostly here to shop for motorcycle gloves?

MrX

mister monkey wants some gardening gloves from villemotogear

I joking pal. Sadcat would understand:hey;

I'm the one joking here pal. You said "does no one understand me?" I said "what do you mean? "It was a joke.

No one gets me...smh. Sigh.

MrX
All is well here! Springtime in The Rockies. I don't think winter is coming.

Right on, Cami. Don't take any shit. It's gotten pretty weird around here. I don't know what I'm looking at most of the time.

HI Mr. X. Fancy meeting you here. I hope you are well. I haven't been on Facebook much in ages, so no clue what people are up to.

IAG
I'm the one joking here pal. You said "does no one understand me?" I said "what do you mean? "It was a joke.

No one gets me...smh. Sigh.

I love it when you two lob jokes over each other's heads.

mister monkey wants some gardening gloves from villemotogear

Gamelive will probably be the internet's most beloved glove shopping portal in a few years.

:mrquincy:

I got jeans on the way y'alls. Just like regular slim-fit jeans but lined with Kevlar from the waist to below the knee. Useful in dangerous DUI/hit and run situation where you have to jump out of a running car to elude the po-po. :light:

I cater to all.