hiiii gamelive!!!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 106 Comments
  • Views 9,443 Views
Agree with plommer here.

Take care camerballs.

She may have come by here, I dunno as we didn't talk about it, because we had talked on Facebook recently, and she probably started thinking about gamelive and some people she missed.

Let's not forget Steve is the one who broke up with HER...and not in a nice way. He fired her, and simultaneously dumped her with zero warning, after trying to get her to quit so they wouldn't have to pay her unemployment. He was planning it for weeks, cheating on her (or trying to) and trying to screw her any way he could. Through this all, knowing he was coming on to other women and talking shit about her, Cami still tried to help him get help and gave him way more respect than I could have in that situation. It was a complete bullshit.

And somehow now Steve is painted again vas victim, as he later realized he made a mistake and was sad. , and Cami is run off less than 24 hours after she starts to post.

Sorry, and I know Cami is probably not interested in resuming regular posting anyway. but to question why she's here and her motives irks me a little.

And my guess is, seeing Plommer and FW posting here, is way more upsetting to Steve than seeing Cami posting. He messages that he is cool with her, but nonstop shit about the other two. Just saying.

Yeah I'll have to look at his pics after work
I have so much catching up to do.
The threes are worse than the twos...so they say.
My goodness I cannot believe he is three now!!! Wow!!
How's work?!

My damn 8 year old still has hissy fits. Not so much crying. Just nasty, angry hissy fits. I still love him though.

I don't like Steve in his current state. When he is not posting nonsense I have alot of sympathy for him, he's falling aspart before us.

I don't wish suffering on anyone, Steve included.

It's not your job to do anything for Steve, I get that but why are you back posting?

You were active here back in the day only because you were living with him.

Now that you are living a new life what possessed you to come back?[/QUOTE]

https://www.gamelive.com/forum/showthread.php/23911-Brothers-and-Sisters

IAG
She may have come by here, I dunno as we didn't talk about it, because we had talked on Facebook recently, and she probably started thinking about gamelive and some people she missed.

Let's not forget Steve is the one who broke up with HER...and not in a nice way. He fired her, and simultaneously dumped her with zero warning, after trying to get her to quit so they wouldn't have to pay her unemployment. He was planning it for weeks, cheating on her (or trying to) and trying to screw her any way he could. Through this all, knowing he was coming on to other women and talking shit about her, Cami still tried to help him get help and gave him way more respect than I could have in that situation. It was a complete bullshit.

And somehow now Steve is painted again vas victim, as he later realized he made a mistake and was sad. , and Cami is run off less than 24 hours after she starts to post.

Sorry, and I know Cami is probably not interested in resuming regular posting anyway. but to question why she's here and her motives irks me a little.

Needless to say, I did not know any of that.

IAG
And my guess is, seeing Plommer and FW posting here, is way more upsetting to Steve than seeing Cami posting. He messages that he is cool with her, but nonstop shit about the other two. Just saying.

That is because you're a broad and can't comprehend/understand how men think/feel about broads, especially their exes. Even Matty agrees its a bad idea for her to come back.

Steve's hostility towards me and FW is not based in reality. His feelings towards and about Cami are/were real.

I wouldn't believe Steve if he said he was cool with her posting here. He wouldn't be but couldn't say otherwise as it would make him look like a fukkin pansy. Crazy fukks hate to appear to be soft.

Last edited:
Needless to say, I did not know any of that.

Nor can you be sure any of it is true/correct. IAG is repeating what she was told by Cami. There are always three sides to every story.

Actually she knows for a fact. Sh knows more than anyone else. Fuck this. I'll hit up th people I would like to catch up with on fb if I still have ya on there.

Plommer, you're gonna have to admit your theory regarding women, especially in this particular case was full of shit.

Cami's too strong to be "run off the forum" anyway. That shit is for Caligirl :hey:

I, for one, couldn't care less whether steves is okay with cami being here.

Welcome back, cami. Hello. Goodbye.

Actually she knows for a fact.
No, she only knows what you told her. Asking Steve is a waste of time so you get to be believed by default.

Lets not forget women are great at being victims and are even better at manipulating men.

Plommer, you're gonna have to admit your theory regarding women, especially in this particular case was full of shit.

Cami's too strong to be "run off the forum" anyway. That shit is for Caligirl :hey:

I think you may be confused.

I'm saying Cami was never interested in being here, and she isn't interested in being here now.

I'm also saying broads are capable of deceit and not to believe her just because she says something.

If she was cheating on Steve you think she would admit to it? Steves no angel but I'd bet my last buck there is more to the story than what we know, so I don't take anything she says seriously. She's no Mr X.

No, she only knows what you told her. Asking Steve is a waste of time so you get to be believed by default.

Lets not forget women are great at being victims and are even better at manipulating men.

Uh. No. You are talking about something you have no idea about. Absolutely no clue. Nina could verify. She was in contact with Steve during this time. I'm sure she has no credibility either because she has no Y chromosome.

I think you may be confused.

I'm saying Cami was never interested in being here, and she isn't interested in being here now.

I'm also saying broads are capable of deceit and not to believe her just because she says something.

If she was cheating on Steve you think she would admit to it? Steves no angel but I'd bet my last buck there is more to the story than what we know, so I don't take anything she says seriously. She's no Mr X.

Oh there's more to the story all right. It was just never posted because Cami was too decent to, and it would've been very awkward for me. Part of me wonders if you aren't trying to get this information out there just to make Steve look bad as payback.

Plommer - that is 100% true. Don't think I didn't want to throw that back in steve's face about how he treated her. I never said anything because Cami didn't need to be brought back into a situation where she got fucked over 100%. Just laughable when he is posting how there is "mutual respect" when i knew the whole story. This has been a pattern of this behavior by him for 2-3 years min.