hiiii gamelive!!!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 106 Comments
  • Views 9,443 Views
I like that Cami knows shit about cars ...probably motorcycles too :up:

Gosh done hipsters!! get out of my thread!!
:mad:

Cami get me this for Christmas, kthx: http://dangerousminds.net/comments/sweet_jesus_theres_a_hipster_nativity_scene_you_can_buy

THE-HIPSTER-NATIVITY-SET.jpg

103A6337_1024x1024.jpg

:biglaugh: Love the solar panels on the roof.

MrX
Yes, my special lady friend.

Hmm, love me some stuffing. Also, Al's dad has been making a brisket on thanksgiving that is awesome. Traditional thanksgiving brisket.

Yep. She's got chunks and chunks. Don't know how she keeps 'em all straight.

Interesting that both of our wimmens originate from the state of New Jersey.

That state produces some fine wimmens.

:lol: that guy with bow tie is sexy. I like how that chick is holding Starbucks. I think she voted for Hillary

IAG
Hey, didn't get anything?

Maybe you changed your username? I'm MeesterX. Make it happen.

Interesting that both of our wimmens originate from the state of New Jersey.

That state produces some fine wimmens.

I'm a fan. Sassy.

Yep, the moment she needs some new gloves.

Hey what's going on guise? PapaGeorge is back and he's in the pliers business now? Or something?

Now that would be a new Golden Age.

Mr. X is that the real you on WWF? I accidentally sent a request to the wrong person on there last week. I have no idea why it erased all my contacts.

IAG
Mr. X is that the real you on WWF? I accidentally sent a request to the wrong person on there last week. I have no idea why it erased all my contacts.

It's me. It looks like you signed up under a different user name. You used to have "dog" in your username.

MrX
It's me. It looks like you signed up under a different user name. You used to have "dog" in your username.

Yeah wth?? It seems to me one time I signed up through Facebook and once I didn't. I wiped my iPad and when I reinstalled WWF, this is what came up. No idea. In any case, glad you found me!

IAG
Uh. No. You are talking about something you have no idea about. Absolutely no clue. Nina could verify. She was in contact with Steve during this time. I'm sure she has no credibility either because she has no Y chromosome.

Nina verified.

And I didn't talk with Cami during all of that. Just the Steves.