hiiii gamelive!!!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 106 Comments
  • Views 9,443 Views
I am glad to hear that plucky.
Kato!! Hi!! How's the family?

:Hug:

You really think roq gonna let that ducking piece of shit post under my account???
Uhhh. No.

That doesn't sound like mutual respect Cami, lol.

My bad. I forgot everyone is supposed to bow down to his psycho babble bullshitting bully self.
Lol all he deserves it to be knocked out.

:Hug:
It's really me I swear. Ask rog. He had to reset my pw for me since I haven't posted in so long that I didn't even remember what mine was

You really think roq gonna let that ducking piece of shit post under my account???
Uhhh. No.

Cami! I believe you. My little fam's doing great, thanks! JL's already in Terrible Three mode, but if that's the worst of it, it's really not that bad. We can deal with the occasional public meltdown.

hello.

strange turn of events.

Seeing your face is a strange turn of events!!!

But yeah - where the fok is eggs?

Yeah I'll have to look at his pics after work
I have so much catching up to do.
The threes are worse than the twos...so they say.
My goodness I cannot believe he is three now!!! Wow!!
How's work?!

Work is one big mess. I'm running two businesses at once. The two of them combined don't amount to a comfortable-living wage yet, but we're getting there. Beats working for The Man.

Whatchoo up to anyway?

Cami girl going to breathe new life into GL:pope:

I'm gonna break this stupid mouse and monitor.
Can't wait to have four days off...seriously.

Starting to feel like that office movie up in this Bitch.

Yeah I'm sure Steve's spirits will be uplifted seeing Cami back posting here.

I mean seriously, this is not a good idea. He will only become more depressed/angered/delsional/annoying.

Maybe Cami should remind Steve how much she doesn't love him. I bet that would perk him up.

Hahaha. Trust and believe he knows.
Why the Fuck should I or anyone else care about how me doing what I want affecting him?
He never cared how he affected my life.

I wanted to say hi and wish everyone well, but if you'd rather have Fuccy be my guest. No sweat off my back

Hahaha. Trust and believe he knows.
Why the Fuck should I or anyone else care about how me doing what I want affecting him?
He never cared how he affected my life.
I don't like Steve in his current state. When he is not posting nonsense I have alot of sympathy for him, he's falling aspart before us.

I don't wish suffering on anyone, Steve included.

It's not your job to do anything for Steve, I get that but why are you back posting?

You were active here back in the day only because you were living with him.

Now that you are living a new life what possessed you to come back?

I didn't stop in to talk about him. Although I don't know why I expected anything less from here.
It was nice seeing everyone. Take care of yourselves.

Sounds a little not Cami to me :dunno:

but this is pretty great:
My bad. I forgot everyone is supposed to bow down to his psycho babble bullshitting bully self.
Lol all he deserves it to be knocked out.

If this is bacon pretending to be Cami and bashing himself, he's doing a pretty good therapeutic airing of grievances. either way :clap:

I didn't stop in to talk about him. Although I don't know why I expected anything less from here.
It was nice seeing everyone. Take care of yourselves.

Thanks.

Sounds a little not Cami to me :dunno:

but this is pretty great:

If this is bacon pretending to be Cami and bashing himself, he's doing a pretty good therapeutic airing of grievances. either way :clap:

No it really is Cami.

Confirmed.

She's not really interested in posting here anymore and showing up during one of Steve's meltdowns ain't good for the little fella.